Anyone else think this way about other qabils/tribes?

Status
Not open for further replies.
You can't have different countries based on clan. I'm sorry but colonial borders will be erased and we will all unite so forget about some silly clan neighborhood boundaries you want to carve as a different nation.

I don't see things in clan lenses. We are all the same.
warya you're a walking contradiction avid Atheist and an ardent somali nationalist, you are as about nonsensical as a black republican.

All trolling and fadhi ku dirir aside, I have no enmity or cuqdad for any of other tribes in the Somali peninsula. But, to be perfectly honest, I have no care for them or their plight at all. If, for example, Ethiopia were to decide to mobilize and invade Somaliland and unleashes untold massacres in the process, I wouldn't care at all about it. This contrasts starkly with the Palestinians and their plight, in which I care very much about as well as the plight of Muslims in the Central African Republic and those in Myanmar. But the Palestinian issue stands to be the most important in my eyes, and I will always stand with my Palestinian brothers and sisters and do whatever I can to aid them in their noble struggle against the evil zionists.

Anyone else have similar sentiments about other qabils? There's the xoolo who revel in the misery and killing of helpless people of other qabils, and then there are those who are completely neutral and neither wish well or bad for other qabils, so there is a clear line there.
look at this fool, you support palestinian because you believe you are arab, and central African muslim to make us think you are impartial and really care about fell muslim that are not of the middle east variety. you don't care about CA muslim, you would have been more believable if you add the Rohingyas at least their hindi. deep down you a racists, qabilist individual and hate yourself. i don't know even know why people entertain you. if you don't care for you people and their future which include the Darood clan, change name and marry out so that you don't pollute noble somali blood.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.