Anyone here tested positive for COVID-19?

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Do you have the symptoms? Praying for you.

Take good care of yourself, drink plenty of liquids, vitamin D and C, and rest.

SOULSEARCHING

Hakuna matata
VIP
IMG_20200517_013119.jpg

My second time getting tested, negative Alhamduliah.

SOULSEARCHING

Hakuna matata
VIP
No symptoms at all. I’ll have to redo the test again though, i’A it’ll be negativo.
There's going to be new law soon , people who have tested positive for COVID will be taken out from there home and will have to stay in quarantine with people with the same disease....

Apollo

VIP
@Nilotufian I have considered purposely getting it so I don't have to be a paranoid germophobe any longer (washing your hands all the damn time and stuff like that). I got my own apartment anyway and won't be infecting others on a two week quarantine. Hmm. Get it over with.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
Take supplements like crazy especially Vitamin D, Zinc, Vitamin C, Quercetin and Oil of Oregano (to name a few).

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
@Nilotufian I have considered purposely getting it so I don't have to be a paranoid germophobe any longer (washing your hands all the damn time and stuff like that). I got my own apartment anyway and won't be infecting others on a two week quarantine. Hmm. Get it over with.

I would try to get an antibody test, there’s a chance a lot of people have had it and just been asymptomatic

Nilotufian

East African pastoralist. Cushite. Samaale.
VIP
I would try to get an antibody test, there’s a chance a lot of people have had it and just been asymptomatic

I lowkey still believe I had it in Feb when qantho xun gurigayga dhan oo qabtay I was literally in bed a whole week.

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
Tested Negative 4 times over a space of 4 months

Had the test 6 times, 1 was error (Wrongly done) and one came back inconclusive

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP
I don't have it alhamdulillah unless the symptoms were really weak on us in our family. However now that it's pretty much confirmed that who covered up for china, thereby proving it was a lab created virus gone wrong, i would be terrified of the health implications of getting this virus and would feel much better not ever having caught this disease that could cause infertility issues.

:damedamn:

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
Why were you tested so much?
I was tested 2 times in Malaysia, 2 in Singapore (This was when no lockdown was imposed and it was starting to become a pandemic) (2 times in Malaysia cause 1 test was incorrectly done)

The UK 2 times, when I started to work in the Nightingale Hospital IT department (First and when I stopped since I was in close proximity to COVID patients)

I think mine was wrongly done too tbf the qumayo was in a rush:ileycry:
This nigga forgot the nose swab and incorrectly placed the swab in the bag, risking contamination :gucciwhat:

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Guys back in beginning of March I had a terrible cold, fever, non-stop coughing for 2 weeks straight, I took cough syrup but it didn’t help, I went to the doctor and she prescribed cough medication and antibiotics. I felt better after a week.

My sister said it could have been the corona!! :damn:

Wait a damn minute, early February that’s when most people I know got a terrible cold with terrible coughs.

O
M
G

Trending