Anyone here tested positive for COVID-19?

Guys back in beginning of March I had a terrible cold, fever, non-stop coughing for 2 weeks straight, I took cough syrup but it didn’t help, I went to the doctor and she prescribed cough medication and antibiotics. I felt better after a week.

My sister said it could have been the corona!! :damn:

Wait a damn minute, early February that’s when most people I know got a terrible cold with terrible coughs.

O
M
G
Did you have some trouble breathing?

Basic

Passive Aggressive is the new Aggressive
VIP
@Nilotufian I’m pretty sure I had it. The government have greenlighted a 100% accurate antibody test for frontline NHS workers. So I’ll take that when it comes out next month inshallah :rejoice:

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
@Nilotufian I’m pretty sure I had it. The government have greenlighted a 100% accurate antibody test for frontline NHS workers. So I’ll take that when it comes out next month inshallah :rejoice:
The thing is that it does not show the extent to which the presence of antibodies indicates immunity remains unclear, which makes it very unlikely that it is 100% accurate, also with antibodies, it can have some problems

Basic

Passive Aggressive is the new Aggressive
VIP
The thing is that it does not show the extent to which the presence of antibodies indicates immunity remains unclear, which makes it very unlikely that it is 100% accurate, also with antibodies, it can have some problems
I just want to know if I got it mate. Everything else is white noise :mjhaps:

Trending