Anyone play Black Myth Wukong?

NidarNidar

♚Sargon of Adal♚
VIP
Only noobs play this shit upgrade broski
1724789364046.png

From what I have seen, it looks really good, even Kojima was doing more than his usual fan girling.

I have would have loved it 10 years ago. I hope you and others get to enjoy yourselves though.

NidarNidar

♚Sargon of Adal♚
VIP
One time I bought samurai game from the same creator of dark souls games. I was stuck with mini boss that killed me 200 times. I quote this shiet immediately.
Bloodborne? I haven't played it yet, I've paused playing Demon Souls remake on this boss while I try out black myt.

on this boss

It looks interesting. Between this, Lies of P and Stellar Blade it seems that South Korea and China will compete with Japan when it comes to action games

I’m on Xbox sadly this ain’t on the platform yet. I think it’s time to migrate to PS. Xbox keeps getting hoe’d with these good one player games.

Internet Nomad

✪𝙉𝙤𝙤𝙧𝙢𝙖𝙭𝙭𝙞𝙣𝙜✪
I’m on Xbox sadly this ain’t on the platform yet. I think it’s time to migrate to PS. Xbox keeps getting hoe’d with these good one player games.
Nigga still using xbox in 2024 💀💀💀 its either PC or Playstation. I would rather mobile game than Xbox.

Nigga still using xbox in 2024 💀💀💀 its either PC or Playstation. I would rather mobile game than Xbox.
You ain’t wrong. It’s only because I used Xbox in my youth so just stuck with the X. Even the Xbox exclusive games are xaar. I’m fiending to play Ghost of Tshushima and The last of us too

Yami

Trudeau Must Go #CCP2025
VIP
Yeah man just sell your series console. The Series S is holding Xbox back this generation.

Trending