Apologise to all women

On behalf of all stupid men out their I would like to offer my sincere and heartfelt apology to you all. Apologies for their lack of understanding that your nourishment lies in feelings, that they have forced you to abandon feelings and adopt to thinking just to protect yourselves. Love you deeply for I count myself as one of the few ones out there that has managed to get a glimpse into your seemingly endless reservoir of deep affection and capacity to love. I really appreciate and love you and pray that all these stupid men around you will one day wake up to all that you are and start what truly lovely beings you are.

On behalf of all stupid men out their I would like to offer my sincere and heartfelt apology to you all. Apologies for their lack of understanding that your nourishment lies in feelings, that they have forced you to abandon feelings and adopt to thinking just to protect yourselves. Love you deeply for I count myself as one of the few ones out there that has managed to get a glimpse into your seemingly endless reservoir of deep affection and capacity to love. I really appreciate and love you and pray that all these stupid men around you will one day wake up to all that you are and start what truly lovely beings you are.
Wow based. @_Yusuf_ @Khaemwaset @Internet Nomad @Sa_Male learnnnnnnnnnn

Wonyluvr

heart is in Artsakh and Galbeed🇦🇲🇸🇴
VIP
Qween you dont need to be doing all of that. *Chews gum loudly* Dont hate on another sista because of your own insecurities.*Acrylic nails clicking against each other obnoxiously* Guurl chile.* Negress banshee scream*
Boy stop roleplaying

Trending