Apologise to all women

This is a jeet. He's definitely lug ta the jiidya. Who ever wrote this manifesto sound like this
1725574765605.png

Attachments

• 1725574679484.png
    1725574679484.png
    62.8 KB · Views: 15
  • 1725574704959.png
    1725574704959.png
    62.8 KB · Views: 15
Last edited:

Sup

Anti Qabilist - Somali Patriot
On behalf of all stupid men out their I would like to offer my sincere and heartfelt apology to you all. Apologies for their lack of understanding that your nourishment lies in feelings, that they have forced you to abandon feelings and adopt to thinking just to protect yourselves. Love you deeply for I count myself as one of the few ones out there that has managed to get a glimpse into your seemingly endless reservoir of deep affection and capacity to love. I really appreciate and love you and pray that all these stupid men around you will one day wake up to all that you are and start what truly lovely beings you are.
I Sup of the men’s delegation, will henceforth endorse this random apology. If we men get an apology in return. @Laiss you have been nominated for this esteemed honour of apologising to us men, yes even the raw meat eaters. The contractual obligations must be met or said endorsement will be cancelled. Cheers.

The Office Smirk GIF

I Sup of the men’s delegation, will henceforth endorse this random apology. If we men get an apology in return. @Laiss you have been nominated for this esteemed honour of apologising to us men, yes even the raw meat eaters. The contractual obligations must be met or said endorsement will be cancelled. Cheers.

The Office Smirk GIF
Keep dreaming lil nigga :russ:

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
On behalf of all stupid men out their I would like to offer my sincere and heartfelt apology to you all. Apologies for their lack of understanding that your nourishment lies in feelings, that they have forced you to abandon feelings and adopt to thinking just to protect yourselves. Love you deeply for I count myself as one of the few ones out there that has managed to get a glimpse into your seemingly endless reservoir of deep affection and capacity to love. I really appreciate and love you and pray that all these stupid men around you will one day wake up to all that you are and start what truly lovely beings you are.

Shut up Hared and sit down.
Good Bye Period GIF by VH1

Always remember thoughtful men love and stupid men destroy, whilst thinking women protect and emotional women sacrifice.

Always wonder with this world where a man with a heart is considered a simp. And the most glorious of men out beloved prophet Muhammad conquered the world through his beautiful heart and you know among the three things beloved to him in this world one was women. I unequivocally repeat here that I love you women and if that makes me a simp then guilty as changed 🙂

And why all you products of this generation brought up to be cynics think that all feelings or actions have to have an angle. I am thankful that I am from an era where one was free to love cynicism was a vocabulary in the dictionary. Thanks for the 80s and what preceded it.

On behalf of all stupid men out there I would like to offer my sincere and heartfelt apology to you all. Apologies for their lack of understanding that your nourishment lies in feelings, that they have forced you to abandon feelings and adopt to thinking just to protect yourselves. Love you deeply for I count myself as one of the few ones out there that has managed to get a glimpse into your seemingly endless reservoir of deep affection and capacity to love. I really appreciate and love you and pray that all these stupid men around you will one day wake up to all that you are and start what truly lovely beings you are.
Tf is this fam