Apparently yearning for a unified Somalia is akin to nazi iredentism

Please stop posting these stupid fake ass twitter pages they have no real relevance post those by officials and of Somalis don’t get our shit together we will loose Somali state in Ethiopia to Oromos they have taken many cities, towns already yet Somalis don’t care because it isn’t their Qabil today.

Read it for me so I don’t get offended.I need a messenger!
IMG_0975.jpeg

I don’t think I’ve ever seen a good take on twitter with a Dominican flag next to it

Bazed

Tired.
VIP
Fundamentally somali leftist and rightwingers must understand that they must dislodge themselves from the greater concept of left and right. Our forefathers attempted this global revolution bullshit in the past, we helped nations fight for their liberty but when we attempted to regain land that wrongfully given away we were betrayed. Somali leftist need to realize these commie fucks don't side with us, they're too busy sucking off the Derg.

We need a purely somali outlook on things. Somali left and right should first and foremost agree on somali first. f*ck this global idea of cooperation, make deals with whom ever can give the nation a leg up. Cause geopolitics is a network of backstabbing scumbags.

Last edited:

Trending

Latest posts