Black Inferiority Is Sad

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
These black dudes on here try their hardest to undermine the continent using fake sciences debunked of the 19th century of racicalism.

If Africa is so inferior why are they listed in the wall art of egyptian who considered them not only humans but civilized, why r they mentioned in the old testament of bible their nations, I don't see Europeans mentioned at all dude by the old testament bible or ancient egyptian wall art. I mean anyone who even says that ancient Egypt wasn't founded by black people is being stupid after seeing the Sphinx lol plus even mummy culture was found to originate in the Sahara cultures of early blacks go google it and knowledge transfered to Egypt later.

I mean the official archaeological sites in Nubia, moors in Timbuktu libraries, horn of Africa is sufficient evidence archeological wise. Plus the level of their knowledge is displayed in the diversity of their languages in the continent which Europeans learn and then create inventions not sourcing it back just like the ancient Greeks weren't also even tho they migrated to ancient Egypt and studied and learned which they didn't attribute their sources and why Alexander the great their famous leader prefers bring buried in ancient Egypt. Alexander wanted to also find all the loyal states in Africa to ancient Egypt and study.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
@Basra I'm sick of black inferiority in here just because blacks r going thru a dark period doesn't mean their whole history was. The insanity here needs to end and it's the admin in this forum who keeps tolerating this shit.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
These black dudes on here try their hardest to undermine the continent using fake sciences debunked of the 19th century of racicalism.

If Africa is so inferior why are they listed in the wall art of egyptian who considered them not only humans but civilized, why r they mentioned in the old testament of bible their nations, I don't see Europeans mentioned at all dude by the old testament bible or ancient egyptian wall art. I mean anyone who even says that ancient Egypt wasn't founded by black people is being stupid after seeing the Sphinx lol plus even mummy culture was found to originate in the Sahara cultures of early blacks go google it and knowledge transfered to Egypt later.

I mean the official archaeological sites in Nubia, moors in Timbuktu libraries, horn of Africa is sufficient evidence archeological wise. Plus the level of their knowledge is displayed in the diversity of their languages in the continent which Europeans learn and then create inventions not sourcing it back just like the ancient Greeks weren't also even tho they migrated to ancient Egypt and studied and learned which they didn't attribute their sources and why Alexander the great their famous leader prefers bring buried in ancient Egypt. Alexander wanted to also find all the loyal states in Africa to ancient Egypt and study.

Africa come back is in the future where it started. But we all be DEAD. So .... :(

Wdym by black tho.. Africa is a diverse continent and someone from west Africa has no ties to ancient Egypt. Even if the predecessors of the ancient Egyptians were black.. they were a different stock of black. Anyways, African inferiority does run deep

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Wdym by black tho.. Africa is a diverse continent and someone from west Africa has no ties to ancient Egypt. Even if the predecessors of the ancient Egyptians were black.. they were a different stock of black. Anyways, African inferiority does run deep

Their no doubt ancient founding ppl were black. Their still there in Aswan southern Egyptian. The Sphinx also confirms it. Even old testament bible says ancient Egypt is black sons of ham Ancient Greeks also said they were dark black ppl with wool hair. Ancient Egypt was invaded later by Persians which is when the pharis title came or faris lol or fircaun and ironically when persians civilized also. Then Greeks invaded and also leeched of it jealous their indo European brother civilised. then the Romans and then Arabs.

Their no doubt ancient founding ppl were black. They’re still there in Aswan southern Egyptian. The Sphinx also confirms it. Even old testament bible says ancient Egypt is black sons of ham Ancient Greeks also said they were dark black ppl with wool hair. Ancient Egypt was invaded later by Persians which is when the pharis title came or faris lol or fircaun. Then Greeks invaded and also leeched of it to create first civilised European and then the Romans and then Arabs.
Black is a broad term tho?? Specify what group you think they were

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP

Notice biased Europeans focus on the persian era of middle kingdom lol, faris, pharis or fircaun are titles given to farsi ppl. They also love to focus on the Greek and Roman later periods not the founding periods. Iran and Greece and Romans wouldn't exist if it wasn't for their invasion of ancient Egypt and stealing their knowledge. I mean why else did Alexander their hero want to buried in ancient Egypt and not Europe

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
The persians start the passage from leeching of Africa to establish their civilisation and then Greeks got jealous and copied which the Romans copied also and the west copied Romans and Greeks lol.

Those persians don't play around they were even honoured in Ethiopia as father esther Notice the TH lol and in Somalia as Maqad Dishu which really means destroy your pigment AMA muuqina dila Mogadishu. Heaps of kosrow persian name are found in early hamar as they found all the loyal states of ancient Egypt, then Greeks n Romans tried and finally the west.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
I mean who we kidding as late as abraha and quranic age Ethiopians were controlling Yemen and it was like that way back in saba era also. Sheba was an ethiopian whose empire stretched from Yemen, Somalia and Ethiopia and why camels and frankincense is still done in those regions to honour her legacy.