• C

• D

• That shit is hard 😭

Results are only viewable after voting.

Dooyo

Inaba Caadi Maaha
IMG_0183.jpeg

IMG_0184.jpeg

I knew certain parts of Maryland were doing abysmally terrible in state tests. But damn, if grown police recruits can’t answer these 1st grade level questions…:mjlol:maybe they shouldn’t be allowed to vote.

Dooyo

Inaba Caadi Maaha
Don’t forget, they’re going to get PAID $2.75 million dollars for FAILING a second grade level entry test :liberaltears:

Kisame

Plotting world domination
VIP
View attachment 344804
View attachment 344805

I knew certain parts of Maryland were doing abysmally terrible in state tests. But damn, if grown police recruits can’t answer these 1st grade level questions…:mjlol:maybe they shouldn’t be allowed to vote.

Police departments nation wide are downbad for recruits rn. It really isn't that hard to become a police officer in most places. Long as you don't have a felony and are willing to be drug free for awhile you can become a cop.

With that being said I'm not surprised by this madow chick. A decent amount of poor madows attended underfunded school districts. We legit got a bunch of teenage African American kids that still don't know how to read that well.

Police departments recruit a lot of Madows and most of these guys tend to be from low income areas. Police work is appealing to a lot of these people since it's one of the few careers that can pay you 80k+ without a degree.

Aseer

A man without a 🐫 won't be praised in afterlife
VIP
The answer is C, all you people who are dumb. ZERO critical thinking amongst you lot.

Trending

Latest posts