• B

• C

• D

• That shit is hard 😭

Results are only viewable after voting.

NidarNidar

β™šSargon of Adalβ™š
VIP
He was CALLED to the scene at 10:55, key word here. He didnt ARRIVE thus we dont have the variable amount of time between the CALL and the ARRIVAL so logically speaking we would have to assume he took time travelling to the scene and arrived at around 11:30PM and from there to 1:30AM its 2 hours. Again you people have zero critical thinking.
"How long past his regular shift did Officer Jones work?"

The answer is D, anytime past his regular hours.

Aseer

A man without a 🐫 won't be praised in afterlife
VIP
It doesn't matter, since anytime past 11 pm is considered extra work.
Is he "working" while driving to work? No. When he arrives to the site he must confirm that he is there thats when they will start clocking or else for example he could say he is there but instead be eating donuts at a krispy kremes.

NidarNidar

β™šSargon of Adalβ™š
VIP
Is he "working" while driving to work? No. When he arrives to the site he must confirm that he is there thats when they will start clocking or else for example he could say he is there but instead be eating donuts at a krispy kremes.
Yes, I've occasionally had to drive to sites to fix networking infrastructure, outside of my contractual hours, I get paid for it, including my time driving.

Aseer

A man without a 🐫 won't be praised in afterlife
VIP
Yes, I've occasionally had to drive to sites to fix networking infrastructure, outside of my contractual hours, I get paid for it, including my time driving.
Thats you. Their procedures may be different and you probably have people present at your site to clock on if your present it may not be the case for him. The answer is C

Ashraf

πŸŒŠπŸ«π’…π’”π’–π’‚ π’…π’˜π’π’π’—π’‡πŸ‡ΈπŸ‡΄πŸͺ½
He was CALLED to the scene at 10:55, key word here. He didnt ARRIVE thus we dont have the variable amount of time between the CALL and the ARRIVAL so logically speaking we would have to assume he took time travelling to the scene and arrived at around 11:30PM and from there to 1:30AM its 2 hours. Again you people have zero critical thinking.
Ain’t no way broπŸ˜‚ this isn’t an English test where you infer for context. Logically speaking how do you randomly predict that it took him until 11:30 to travel to the scene? We might not have good critical thinking but at least we think bro πŸ˜­πŸ™

Trending

Latest posts