Arab athletes raping in Brazil

Status
Not open for further replies.

Freebandz

MONEY TEAM
So saying Moroccan men are hot = I want to marry one? I know a few, but there are loads of hot men out there, they're hardly the only ones. Why is this following me around like my destiny was decided with that comment.
look here lil lady this is sspot not habibispot no arab compliments here:ufdup:

Somalian is the equivalent of saying Swedian, Denmarkian, Germanian. It sounds stupid.

Like I said, tomato tomatoe.

I am supposed to be called a Canadan since it's Canada and not Canadia (Canadian).

Doesn't make a difference

The established demonym is Canadian in that case.

You can't just make up your own demonyms. There are rules.

Rules and linguistic protocols were not followed for Canada; they shouldn't get a pass. The establish demonym is also Somalian. Everyone says it. Somalian is just as correct as Canadian.

@VixR do you plan on marrying a Somalian?

Inshallah. It all depends on how it turns out.

I thought you were atheist. Sheegato?

VixR

Veritas
I thought you were atheist. Sheegato?

It's Somali. Don't argue it. You can't.

Put me on the list :lol:

Nah, Inshallah is the perfect word for it, 'cuz it's bare outta my hands. It really all depends. I'm not thinking about marriage right now anyhow.

It's Somali. Don't argue it. You can't.

Put me on the list :lol:

Nah, Inshallah is the perfect word for it, 'cuz it's bare outta my hands. It really all depends. I'm not thinking about marriage right now anyhow.

I am a fair man. I need some more evidence of your sheegatoism to do that

Apollo

VIP
Rules and linguistic protocols were not followed for Canada; they shouldn't get a pass. The establish demonym is also Somalian. Everyone says it. Somalian is just as correct as Canadian.

You'd be fired from major newspapers if you wrote Somalian. It's dumb as hell and not standard.

Apollo

VIP
I have seen many worldwide papers do this, including the well known ones with large circulations.

Norwegian Somali About 280,000 results
Norwegian Somalian About 19,600 results

News stories about that knife attack. All the decent media sources used Somali, only a few fucktards used Somalian.

IMG_20160805_172907.jpg

The usage of the word Somalian is at its highest it's ever been

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
Somalian still got a nice ring to it no matter how phonetically butchered it is :dance:

Status
Not open for further replies.