Arab Corruption vs Somali Corruption

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
I didn't even say anything. I just told you to stop derailing the thread, and that I don't wanna hear it. You respond by exploding out of nowhere and getting all upset, lashing out at everyone on this thread. I know it's getting late right now, but pull yourself together saaxib.
:kanyehmm:
Who cares what you want to hear :ftw9nwa: who are you? You're right I lashed out on everyone on this post, I give credit where credit is due, you're an honest person.

Godspeed.

afrosomali

closer to god we africans
Even if Somalia had more oil wealth than Saudi Arabia and Canada combined, we still wouldn't do a damned thing to benefit from it. Somalia has plenty of mineral and natural resources, and there's billions of untapped wealth which exists in our country. Yet our myopic leaders have no intentions on taking advantage of this potential wealth
if this isnt the most arab begging statement ive ever heard...

so ure saying if all things economic nd diplomatic were equal somalia would still be worse off than gulf states:yacadiim:

u need funds nd industry to tap those resources- y do u think most african countries bring in the chinese to mine nd xtract for them

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending