Arab Muslims in Michigan endorse trump

Why are the Arab politicians in US gov silent. Never heard/saw them say anything? It's always her getting karbashed for the Palestinians
Honestly at this point its ilhans fault. She talks about them as if she herself is palestinan. U had talib who is actually palestinan and she NEVER talked about her country or israel until last year! Like most arabs in america are scared as hell or greedy. Their politicans will never talk the way ilhan does and most of them would rather a white man lead the country. I thought their game plan was to not vote for either but for them to actually go and vote for Trump?! MR Muslim ban himself.

Trust me if today we were being bombed those Arabs wouldn’t give 2 fucks is it sad yes and I wish it wasn’t happening to them but I’m an Africanist and care only about Africa hell I consider those North African Arabs colonists.
Why do you care if Arabs care about you or not man? Do you see Arabs even caring all that much for Palestinians? Maxa ka galay if arabs feel bad for you. It's effing simple, what is happening to Palestinians now can happen to any muslims anywhere, there normalizing all these new weapons and there current testing ground is in Gaza.

Gaza is a laboratory, both in the sense of testing weapons and tactics and in the sense of testing what it is possible to do to a population under the ‘rules based international order.’
It's being used by the world's ruling psychopaths as a testing ground for AI mass surveillance targeted drone killings,

Today it's the Palestinians, tomorrow will it be us?

Honestly at this point its ilhans fault. She talks about them as if she herself is palestinan. U had talib who is actually palestinan and she NEVER talked about her country or israel until last year! Like most arabs in america are scared as hell or greedy. Their politicans will never talk the way ilhan does and most of them would rather a white man lead the country. I thought their game plan was to not vote for either but for them to actually go and vote for Trump?! MR Muslim ban himself.
And that is the crazy f’d up part Talib hasn’t said anything about Israel or their crimes all these years it was Illhan taking the heat always talking about Palestinian when those Arabs don’t even see her as a human being why else would these people who make less then 10 thousand in Lebanon have African maids? They see Africans as less than human yet they’ve turned on illhan who has championed their cause.

This Orange idiot was the one who facilitated all the shit thats happening today. He made Jerusalem their capital, he forced arab countries to recognise them and he's said many times "bomb them to the stoneage". This guy is x1000 worse than anything the democrats can bring forth.

Why do you care if Arabs care about you or not man? Do you see Arabs even caring all that much for Palestinians? Maxa ka galay if arabs feel bad for you. It's effing simple, what is happening to Palestinians now can happen to any muslims anywhere, there normalizing all these new weapons and there current testing ground is in Gaza.

Gaza is a laboratory, both in the sense of testing weapons and tactics and in the sense of testing what it is possible to do to a population under the ‘rules based international order.’
It's being used by the world's ruling psychopaths as a testing ground for AI mass surveillance targeted drone killings,

Today it's the Palestinians, tomorrow will it be us?
Horta wtf do you all think these idiots see you as brothers or something they don’t and I could care less about Gaza because my people are starving, and have been in bloodshed for 30+ years someone has to care about them when their own people like you won’t.

This Orange idiot was the one who facilitated all the shit thats happening today. He made Jerusalem their capital, he forced arab countries to recognise them and he's said many times "bomb them to the stoneage". This guy is x1000 worse than anything the democrats can bring forth.
Did Biden change back the capital from Jerusalem? He did not. There is no difference between Dems and Republicans on the issue of Israel.

We just witnessed 300k Palis die from Bombs, disease, hunger and displacement for the past year but somehow orange man will be worse LOL.

And that is the crazy f’d up part Talib hasn’t said anything about Israel or their crimes all these years it was Illhan taking the heat always talking about Palestinian when those Arabs don’t even see her as a human being why else would these people who make less then 10 thousand in Lebanon have African maids? They see Africans as less than human yet they’ve turned on illhan who has championed their cause.
Yup. I stumbled on talib while ilhan was getting dragged years ago by muslim voters. I was shocked there was an actual palestinan in congress. She never talks bout her country. Also did u know tht saudi arabia did a type of snl skit on ilhan omar?? Mimicing her and everything and one politican from their country called her a habesha and said we slap people like her. Smh it was on somali news channels. I wish palestine freedom but the racism arabs have for dark people is 100x worse then yts.

Horta wtf do you all think these idiots see you as brothers or something they don’t and I could care less about Gaza because my people are starving, and have been in bloodshed for 30+ years someone has to care about them when their own people like you won’t.
I don't give a FLYING f*ck if they look at me as a brother or not. I just see what weapons manufactures are producing and the AI systems used for targeting. That's what gets me, not bullshit Arab racism that does nothing to me.

Yup. I stumbled on talib while ilhan was getting dragged years ago by muslim voters. I was shocked there was an actual palestinan in congress. She never talks bout her country. Also did u know tht saudi arabia did a type of snl skit on ilhan omar?? Mimicing her and everything and one politican from their country called her a habesha and said we slap people like her. Smh it was on somali news channels. I wish palestine freedom but the racism arabs have for dark people is 100x worse then yts.
Wow doesn’t surprise me they think they are somehow right below white people in the chain of hierarchy. When gulf arabs rely on expatriates to prop up their economies or build those buildings they are lazy. Also Egypt does the same thing in that they have shows where they put on dark makeup making fun of black people that is why secretly I’m happy about the Ethiopian damn.

I don't give a FLYING f*ck if they look at me as a brother or not. I just see what weapons manufactures are producing and the AI systems used for targeting. That's what gets me, not bullshit Arab racism that does nothing to me.
Oh cool good for you I have no feelings towards them getting bombed

Am Yisrael Chai
Enjoy this you decrepit bastard

1729576930684.png

Call me crazy but I predict a narrow Kamala victory, all the dem run states will let immigrants vote and they’ll naturally vote for the democrats. Add to that the vote rigging and other factors, it’ll be certainly enough to stave off a Trump win.

also the anti Israel wing of the Republican Party (the anti semites) will naturally sit this one out as Trumps pro Israeli and pro Jewish. yes these types exist and they’re a block.

few other factors I could list but I feel these are the most important.

Gacmeey

Madaxweynaha Qurbo Joogta 🇸🇴
The only people that will benefit if Trump wins, are rich White men, everyone else is in deep trouble, but people are too busy being spiteful towards that Jamaican-Indian woman. Trump is also pro-Israel, so these Arabs in Michigan need to tell the truth, is it misogyny, racism? Because it's not common-sense.
It’s because majority of those arabs are Sunni yemenis and Biden delisted the houthis as a terrorist organisation. Imagine Biden delisted al shabab as a terrorist organisation? I’d understand if Somalis got emotional and voted for trump

TekNiKo

Loyal To The One True King of The Seven Realms
VIP
Doesnt matter whose in charge AIPAC will run that President. When will you people realize its all a charade?

Gacmeey

Madaxweynaha Qurbo Joogta 🇸🇴
Doesnt matter whose in charge AIPAC will run that President. When will you people realize its all a charade?
That’s such one dimensional thinking tho. This election is to prove and showcase the Muslims’ political power. The Democrats aren’t taking the uncommitted movement, or the abandon Harris movement currently, seriously and now that movement needs to follow through with its threat and not vote for the democratic nominee. If there is political consequence to ignoring the Muslim vote, it at least makes it harder to make the decision to pander to AIPAC instead of pandering to Muslims

Trending

Latest posts