Arab Muslims in Michigan endorse trump

TekNiKo

Loyal To The One True King of The Seven Realms
VIP
are they forgetting that bush who invaded afghanistan and iraq was a republican. both republicans and democrats have highly similar foreign policy.
All will have to kiss Israeli ass, its been an American foreign policy since 1948.

africans don’t even care about you, currently they are raping somali women and killing somali farmers in the form of alshabab and amisom, pam africanist like you are the worst thing to happen to somalia at least somali arabs get monetary funds from the arabs and alliance you get shit
Oh what did the Arabs do for you? What did they do for Somalia Africans like you and majority of Somalis, Sudanese, Chadians etc are mentally colonized you do enough self hate for them. Aren’t Arabs committing genocide against Africans in Sudan? Haven’t they abandoned Palestinians they have no honor and neither does Somalis ass kissers like you.

Oh what did the Arabs do for you? What did they do for Somalia Africans like you and majority of Somalis, Sudanese, Chadians etc are mentally colonized you do enough self hate for them. Aren’t Arabs committing genocide against Africans in Sudan? Haven’t they abandoned Palestinians they have no honor and neither does Somalis ass kissers like you.
they gave us oil refinery, even though stupid somalis destroyed and sold off their scraps, they are backing us against ethiopia, they fund our civil service, they build hospitals, a lot of somali students get scholarships, what have the africans done for us, they tried to incorporate us to ethiopia, we get killed in their countries, tell mr what have black africa done for us. arabs are not filling genocide in sudan, it’s chadians and ethiopians who have aligned with rsf that are committing genocide against sudanese whether they identify as arabs. we have africans running child prostitution in somalia

Khaemwaset

Früher of the Djibouti Ugaasate 🇩🇯
VIP
Trust me if today we were being bombed those Arabs wouldn’t give 2 fucks is it sad yes and I wish it wasn’t happening to them but I’m an Africanist and care only about Africa hell I consider those North African Arabs colonists.
Arabs were our only supporters during the 77 and 64 war against Ethiopia, Arabs supported us during the '11 famine, Ethiopian diplomats even wanted the issue of the 64 war to be referred to the African Union because they knew the Arabs in the UN would support Somalia.

The reason the US wouldnt give us tangible military support during the Ogaden war was because your African "brothers" viewed it as a war between Ethiopia, an african nation, and Somalia, an arab agressor.

Screenshot_20241022_165318_Gallery.jpg

Instead of focusing on your hotep fantasies of Arab colonialism in North Africa a region that has no niger congoid history. Focusing on the Bantus and Habesha looking to colonize your land currently and who have already pushed us and our genetic kin out of our ancestral lands
Btw you are genetically closer to those North African "colonizers" than your negroid african kin

Screenshot_2024-10-22_at_11.30.07_AM.png

johnsepei5

Head of Somalia freemasonry branch
VIP
The Arabs in Michigan care about one thing and that’s their money

American ease of doing business was better under trump

Hilmaam

Let him cook
VIP
Call me crazy but I predict a narrow Kamala victory, all the dem run states will let immigrants vote and they’ll naturally vote for the democrats. Add to that the vote rigging and other factors, it’ll be certainly enough to stave off a Trump win.

also the anti Israel wing of the Republican Party (the anti semites) will naturally sit this one out as Trumps pro Israeli and pro Jewish. yes these types exist and they’re a block.

few other factors I could list but I feel these are the most important.
New immigrants can’t vote. The ones that hopped borders don’t even have green cards let alone citizenship to vote. There is no vote rigging. America has very tight system. Trump lost while he controlled country so did he rig it against himself. All those lawsuits and never found wrong doing. This election who ever wins or loses it’s because that’s who people choose and right now it’s likely Trump will come back based on polling. Kamala is getting blamed for all of Biden policies and on top she is women and racially ambiguous. Maybe if she was married to black man it would give her more credibility with blacks

Keo

VIP
africans don’t even care about you, currently they are raping somali women and killing somali farmers in the form of alshabab and amisom, pam africanist like you are the worst thing to happen to somalia at least somali arabs get monetary funds from the arabs and alliance you get shit
Being a Pan Africanist is just as retarded as being ana Arab

A group of approximately 50 Black Muslim leaders have signed a statement urging Black and Muslim American voters to shun Democratic Vice President Kamala Harris in her bid for the White House and instead back candidates who support a ceasefire in Gaza and an arms embargo on Israel.

The new statement, first reported by Middle East Eye, is the latest effort from Muslim community leaders - from imams to scholars, to activists to politicians - telling voters not to choose Vice President Harris in the upcoming November election over her unwillingness to commit to policy changes that would hold Israel accountable for its ongoing war on Gaza and now Lebanon, which has killed tens of thousands of Palestinians and Lebanese people.

"Although some Muslim Americans have nevertheless argued that our community must support Vice President Harris because of her positions on domestic issues or their belief that Donald Trump might be even worse on issues like Gaza, we respectfully disagree with their conclusion," the statement said.

"As Muslims obliged to uphold justice and as Black Americans whose ancestors experienced the worst of crimes, genocide must be our red line."

It adds that "we simply cannot support a candidate who participated in a genocide and now refuses to lay out any plan to end that genocide".

Aye listen. One group tht somalispot will defend is arabs and some white people especially against Madows dont waste ur time lol

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
I wont blame them. This administration is killing their people and they have to pressure it in anyway possible.

Trending