Arab woman forces Filipino maid to drink her menses

Status
Not open for further replies.
I left the deen but I wouldnt say such thing. I sometimes wonder how people like these call themselves muslims.

Islam is just a culture for the Arabs, they don't take the message and morals seriously. Allah said the Arabs are the most savage people, befitting of jaahilia and they are.

This is why I laugh when Arab kids are bombed in Palestine and in Syria. A fucked up race
What !!!! Are you that heartless ?? people who do no harm should be left alone in peace at all cost that's what Islam teaches us. However people who show this level of arrgarance should be dealt with accordingly.

waraabe

Your superior
What !!!! Are you that heartless ?? people who do no harm should be left alone in peace at all cost that's what Islam teaches us. However people who show this level of arrgarance should be dealt with accordingly.

I was angry. Don't judge me :siilaanyosmile:

I would kill her, dismember her, cook her and feed her to her own family and then I would quit and go back to the Philippines and resume life there.

Sometimes life is not tha
I would kill her, dismember her, cook her and feed her to her own family and then I would quit and go back to the Philippines and resume life there.
sometimes life iso not that easy. The moral of the story is the grass is not always greener.

Galaeri

USC | Ururka Bililiqada iyo Kufsiga
Omg. I nearly vomited.

This treatment is beyond belief. What a deplorable human being.

Status
Not open for further replies.