Are FBAs Our Allies?.

I'm usually interested in Twitter racial conflicts, and lately the focus has switched away from our side towards black Americans and other Africans. Black Americans are tired of other Africans using their identity and damaging their image, so they said enough. We have no issues with that. Everyone should use their own ethnicity like we Somalis do, rather than posing as a black person. FBAs have karbaashed all these cadow Africans who used to gang up on us nowadays, they don't even talk shit, they were utterly put in their place. Viva FBAs.
20240614_234610.jpg

When that Ashy Skin African Says Something so ridiculous so you hit'em with FBA stare.

If you think the fba like Somali's more than these other Africans you are lost sxb. The fba hate Somali's the most due to use talking shit to all these daanyeer's. Man up and don't rely on other's to save Somali's in the comments wars. We should just watch these bahal eat each other but sometimes stoke the fire when needed.

Aseer

A man without a 🐫 won't be praised in afterlife
VIP
I'm usually interested in Twitter racial conflicts, and lately the focus has switched away from our side towards black Americans and other Africans. Black Americans are tired of other Africans using their identity and damaging their image, so they said enough. We have no issues with that. Everyone should use their own ethnicity like we Somalis do, rather than posing as a black person. FBAs have karbaashed all these cadow Africans who used to gang up on us nowadays, they don't even talk shit, they were utterly put in their place. Viva FBAs.
View attachment 331917
When that Ashy Skin African Says Something so ridiculous so you hit'em with FBA stare.
They arent our allies we just have a common enemy lets not forget they are still our enemies as well bro.

I just learnt that fba pan Africanist have a list of countries that are no go for them. This list start with Somalia Eritrea Kenya sudan and Egypt. The amazing thing is 4 of these are on my vacation list πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

View attachment 331917
I actually f*ck with black people now. Some TSA worker saved my flight. I was about to miss it because I forgot my passport bag. She went behind the security line to get my bag I left at an airport restaurant.

Trending