Are gay Somalis turning to other races and abandoning other Somali gays?

Status
Not open for further replies.
FB_IMG_1483309784545.jpg

I'd say no. I have a lot of gay Somali friends, but most of them are on the internet and on the other side of the world, hence why I date and hang around non-Somali gays in my everyday life. If I could, I'd love for my entire circle of LGBT+ friends to be Somalis. There's no people like us tbh.

As for SoHollywood- I love him, but I'm somewhat turned off by him as well. I just wish he would talk about queer Somalis now that he's 'out there', and make it known that we exist and that we're not a 'Western' invention- that if we looked back at our own east-african history, we could find some interesting references to Queer people as well. All he ever does is make fun of cishet men online and show how his butt jiggles on a threadmill...

OmarLittle

Not your typical Farah
I'm guessing due to limited supply. Also, why would an average Somali bi/gay date that guy from Twitter? From what I can see, the guy is ghetto as f*ck. Most bi/gay guys I met are cool, educated and level headed, not hoodrats. @AbdiJohnson - would you date him?

I'm guessing due to limited supply. Also, why would an average Somali bi/gay date that guy from Twitter? From what I can see, the guy is ghetto as f*ck. Most bi/gay guys I met are cool, educated and level headed, not hoodrats. @AbdiJohnson - would you date him?

Absolutely not. Very feminine and acts too diva and hoodrat like you said. This is the 1997 - 2000 folk. They act weird.

VixR

Veritas
I'd say no. I have a lot of gay Somali friends, but most of them are on the internet and on the other side of the world, hence why I date and hang around non-Somali gays in my everyday life. If I could, I'd love for my entire circle of LGBT+ friends to be Somalis. There's no people like us tbh.

As for SoHollywood- I love him, but I'm somewhat turned off by him as well. I just wish he would talk about queer Somalis now that he's 'out there', and make it known that we exist and that we're not a 'Western' invention- that if we looked back at our own east-african history, we could find some interesting references to Queer people as well. All he ever does is make fun of cishet men online and show how his butt jiggles on a threadmill...
Can you post these 'interesting references'? :icon lol:

I heard from someone granny that they existed back home in a tiny subculture in a part of town where she grew up. Of course, they would exist, but that surprised me somehow, that they were visible.

DeathWish

Hotep and Hebrew Israelite
I hope Somali gays stick to other races so that would keep the Somali population healthy and HIV-free. InshaAllah.:fittytousand:

You're definently a homo. 100%

80% of homophobes are closeted gays.

It's just a picture of two men standing next to each other but you say it needs to be put in NSFW section.
La xawla wa la qowata, AJ do you want everyone to be gay like you?

Wallahi I praise the lord that he hasn't tried me with this sickness. I really do.:mjcry:

La xawla wa la qowata, AJ do you want everyone to be gay like you?

Wallahi I praise the lord that he hasn't tried me with this sickness. I really do.:mjcry:

I don't want everyone to be gay but 75% of Somali men are DL. I met 50-60 and I wasn't even actively looking for them.

I honestly wouldn't have it any other way. It's the best thing to have happened to me minus any family or personal achievements/good news.

I don't want everyone to be gay but 75% of Somali men are DL. I met 50-60 and I wasn't even actively looking for them.

I honestly wouldn't have it any other way. It's the best thing to have happened to me minus any family or personal achievements/good news.
So 75% of Somali men are gay or 75% of Somali gays are down-low? I think the latter sounds more correct. Either way it is immoral hence why they aren't forthcoming. May Allah give them patience and rid them of their evil lusts. Ameen.

The dua is for you as well.:francis:

Status
Not open for further replies.