Are there a lot of childless Somali men that married single moms?

AbdiFreedom

For US occupation of Somalia|Trudeau4Prison
Staff Member
@Angelina: let me give you an example. I have someone who reports to me who I figured out after a few meetings that they are insane. They're pretty pleasant and kind to me but I noticed this person is always complaining about everyone to me. Of course this person must also complain about me then if they're complaining about other people that are even nicer than me. And I started to notice they get upset easily (holds facial expression) over minor things but tries to hide it. Major red flag. I caught onto this person within 1 month of meeting them just 3 times. I went to check their marital status on the system and of course, this person is single and has their mother as their emergency contact.

Ain’t no one is wasting their time for a year,waalaga hoos qadaya qofta
No, it's being smart. Somalis speaking for weeks or a few months has proven to be a complete failure. The approach should change. You will see red flags way before 1 year anyway. People talk less than 5 times and then wonder why the man emotionally abused them. Let's be real here. Somalis don't vet properly and don't take any accountability for it.

One or two trolls and incles don’t count,vast majority of Somali men respect women whether they are single or divorced.
Very low IQ.

The bar is in hell. No woman is saying a young unmarried man should consider a women that has kids. In fact the vast majority of single mothers probably prefer men who understand fatherhood to create a blended family with.

What we’re saying is, don’t insult them, don’t belittle them and don’t mock men who are okay with marrying one. Stop trying to treat them as a some sort of social pariah. And the issue is that these men also believe that men with kids should also avoid them and get a ‘fresh woman’. It’s the dehumanizing language of us women being little more than products. We’re either new shiny toys on shelves or second hand goods. It’s nasty Wallahi and any single woman who has never married feels sickened by it as well.

Dont get me started on how they’re increasing the social issues that we have as well. We have high divorce rates and tbh as Somalis we always have which is probably why divorced women always remarried. Imagine having a surplus of young 25 yr old divorced women remaining single for life? That will be detrimental for society, because let’s be real, many men are predatory as we’ve seen with that Dawah guy case, they’re still going to try and get sexual access to a young and attractive single mother causing even more fitnah.

AbdiFreedom

For US occupation of Somalia|Trudeau4Prison
Staff Member
Isn’t it better to divorce early rather than a 7 yr old kid going though the change up of dad no longer in the house? Whats the difference?

Of course it is (early as in before kids) but Somalis divorce when their kids are still in diapers while whites usually do it when their kids are in high school or over 18. Somali divorce rates are also much higher than white people and it's done because Somalis don't vet as well as other people while white people will divorce over falling out of love or cheating or something like that.

Of course it is (early as in before kids) but Somalis divorce when their kids are still in diapers while whites usually do it when their kids are in high school or over 18. Somali divorce rates are also much higher than white people and it's done because Somalis don't vet as well as other people while white people will divorce over falling out of love or cheating or something like that.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Her wording was a bit strong but divorcees are not stigmatized in our community unlike other Muslim communities
What she should have said is "divorcees that were married to somali men and have full somali children, have no issues getting married again".

No decent farax is marrying some ajanabi guy's leftovers

I also think some of you don't want a woman that isn't a virgin, because you are insecure about your manhood, and have a c0rn fried brain, but that's a topic for another day.

If they gave other reasons; such as 'why is she divorced' and 'I don't want ex husband drama' etc, that's totally valid. But these are not the reasons being used.
So a man has to have small private parts or be mentally ill because he wants a women that isn't used up?

It's funny that whenever men have standards they're ridiculed and shamed but when women have standards(height, status and resources) they celebrated "you go girl!".

Any farax that has his shit together, will always go for the beautiful, in shape, feminine, and submissive virgin.

So a man has to have small private parts or be mentally ill because he wants a women that isn't used up?

It's funny that whenever men have standards they're ridiculed and shamed but when women have standards(height, status and resources) they celebrated "you go girl!".

Any farax that has his shit together, will always go for the beautiful, in shape, feminine, and submissive virgin.

"Used up"

You are a sick, insecure person who will get exactly what you deserve. Ha sugi waayin.

What she should have said is "divorcees that were married to somali men and have full somali children, have no issues getting married again".

No decent farax is marrying some ajanabi guy's leftovers
You are right,I’ve never seen or heard a Somali guy marrying a woman who was previously married to ajnabi.