Are there any other marriage apps for Somalis only?

I tried muzmatch and is by far my worst experience. All the men I found attractive and matched my profile apparently can't see me matching them unless they get gold so basically I wasted my time scrolling through potentials and matching them for absolute nothing. I'm so annoyed and angry now. I'm going to delete. Now I'm wondering other options and please don't say look for one in real life because my family don't know how to connect and I'm not going to go to a mosque and request for marriage that's not me.

wonyluvr

prima hablood 𝜗𝜚⋆₊˚
VIP
I don't communicate with my dad side of the family who lives in the same city as me. We were never close and I don't think they want to have anything to do with us. And my mum side of the family lives in Australia and I never met them or remember interacting with them.
Oh..Yeah :eminemdamn: i am pretty sure there is a Somali dating app but i don’t know if it’s in the works or not

Bari

Garabsare
Its harder for women to find fellow somalis, must suck that its frowned upon to slide into a potentials dms

Its harder for women to find fellow somalis, must suck that its frowned upon to slide into a potentials dms
I personally can't see myself doing it and than the dude nit responding which js triple embarassing. That's why I like first to see if he's interested but sadly muz sold dreams and just recently found out the dude you matched first can't see. Damn shame because I saw few very attractive guys inwas interested.

Bari

Garabsare
I personally can't see myself doing it and than the dude nit responding which js triple embarassing. That's why I like first to see if he's interested but sadly muz sold dreams and just recently found out the dude you matched first can't see. Damn shame because I saw few very attractive guys inwas interested.
Just unblur your pics, the games the game ina adeer, dhantaada garo

Just unblur your pics, the games the game ina adeer, dhantaada garo
I don't want ajanabks and creeps to see my face that's the problem. Muzmatch had many kaffirs and trolls. I also don't want people I know to see me. I literally saw people that went to my school, college and who I use to interact lol

Barely any Somali use dating apps for serious purposes. Icl most of mine were from apps like Snapchat or Instagram but you’d need to have a decent following and be attractive for that.

Trending

Latest posts