Are there any other marriage apps for Somalis only?

You’re 30? I don’t want to seem intrusive or rude or anything but at that age I don’t think dating apps are a suitable option.
Nah your not being rude but why do you assume that? since sadly we live in a world where men don't approach women in real life due to fear of rejection.

Nah your not being rude but why do you assume that? since sadly we live in a world where men don't approach women in real life due to fear of rejection.
At that age I think all the good options would be gone already. No Somali man in his 30s would be using a dating app, which is why recommendations are best.

NidarNidar

♚Sargon of Adal♚
VIP
I don't want ajanabks and creeps to see my face that's the problem. Muzmatch had many kaffirs and trolls. I also don't want people I know to see me. I literally saw people that went to my school, college and who I use to interact lol
We need to see a bit of face to get the blood pumping.:banderas:

At that age I think all the good options would be gone already. No Somali man in his 30s would be using a dating app, which is why recommendations are best.

There are plenty of men who are over 30 and even in their 40s and 50s, who are seeking a spouse. Whether they are single, divorced, widowed or otherwise. Some of you have very little life experience and then have the nerve to tell people false information.

Actually I saw plenty of 30 year old somali men on these dating apps I matched plenty of. We live in a new age where everything is online based.

There are men on the internet, either young boys who know nothing, or adult losers, who have a fixation with telling women that life ends at 30. Don't listen to anything they say. Whenever Allah SWT has written for you to be married, is when you will be married. No matter how hard people work to be matched, ultimately, it is the divine decree of our creator that decides things.

There are plenty of men who are over 30 and even in their 40s and 50s, who are seeking a spouse. Whether they are single, divorced, widowed or otherwise. Some of you have very little life experience and then have the nerve to tell people false information.
You’re taking it the wrong way. Never mentioned anything about women life ending at 30, it’s very rare for Somali men 30+ to advertise themselves on dating apps, never seen or heard of that. If you think that’s wrong, debate it, no need to jump to incorrect conclusions abaayo.

You’re taking it the wrong way. Never mentioned anything about women life ending at 30, it’s very rare for Somali men 30+ to advertise themselves on dating apps, never seen or heard of that. If you think that’s wrong, debate it, no need to jump to incorrect conclusions abaayo.

There are single, educated guys on Islamic marriage apps, men I personally know of and I know women who have met their husbands on there, women who are in their late 20s to near 40 even. People aren't meeting outside anymore, and there are no events where single Somalis mingle, the only choice they have is being set up by family, friends or these apps. And single Somali men don't seem to like being set up by family from what I see.

There are single, educated guys on Islamic marriage apps, men I personally know of and I know women who have met their husbands on there, women who are in their late 20s to near 40 even. People aren't meeting outside anymore, and there are no events where single Somalis mingle, the only choice they have is being set up by family, friends or these apps. And single Somali men don't seem to like being set up by family from what I see.
Was educated a jab?

Trending