Are there cleaners on Somali forums?

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
A cleaner is a "member" who "randomly" without being tagged comes into a thread and defends the famous person being discussed. Famous politicians and celebrities are known to hire cleaners, they come in the thread either derail it, report it or start a fight. Sometimes the cleaners pretend to be a different gender, they will create a different persona.

Sometimes politicians will hire cleaners to bad mouth their rivals.

Have you ever encountered a cleaner?

Yukon_Niner

Ugaas of the supreme gentleman
VIP
whenever a certain user makes a misogynistic thread, a bunch of cronies come running to his aid unsolicitedly :duckr:
That's just the wanker gang. They run into the thread, insult then wank each other off with ever refuting something. Then they go away and tell you "I karbashed u hahahaha"

Odkac WRLD

جندي صومال
VIP
whenever a certain user makes a misogynistic thread, a bunch of cronies come running to his aid unsolicitedly :duckr:
200.gif

Medulla

Bah Qabiil Fluid
Any slander to my black queens H.E.R or Summer Hodan Walker will be met with a straight karbash they don't even have to pay me I do it for free. Even on LSA I pop up to step on the necks of their haters

:banderas:

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
A cleaner is a "member" who "randomly" without being tagged comes into a thread and defends the famous person being discussed. Famous politicians and celebrities are known to hire cleaners, they come in the thread either derail it, report it or start a fight. Sometimes the cleaners pretend to be a different gender, they will create a different persona.

Sometimes politicians will hire cleaners to bad mouth their rivals.

Have you ever encountered a cleaner?
@embarassing :ohdamn:

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
I dont have any Somali celebrities I look up to or grew up looking up to neither politicians I find them mediocre :browtf:does that make me a selfhater?
Wtf that's not what I meant looooooool

You're confusing me akhi.

Let me try this again.

If a Somali politician approached you and requested for you to work for him as a cleaner, all you had to do was praise his qabiil, praise him and act like he has accomplished something. Would you?

Trending