Are there cleaners on Somali forums?

Lostbox

「Immortal Sage」| Qabil-fluid
VIP
Wtf that's now what I meant looooooool

You're confusing me akhi.

Let me try this again.

If a Somali politician approached you and requested for you to work for him as a cleaner, all you had to do was praise his qabiil, praise him and act like he has accomplished something. Would you?
Why would a politician do this?

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
Wtf that's not what I meant looooooool

You're confusing me akhi.

Let me try this again.

If a Somali politician approached you and requested for you to work for him as a cleaner, all you had to do was praise his qabiil, praise him and act like he has accomplished something. Would you?
kkkkkkkk that would be the dream job for most of the bilaa shaqo neggas in Tribal Council. Personally I would not unless it pays very good.

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
I want to become the first mainstream Somali p*rnstar and want to shoot in Miami I hope to get cleaners who will defend me and say you dont know whats in his heart hes muslim stop judging that would be cool

A cleaner is a "member" who "randomly" without being tagged comes into a thread and defends the famous person being discussed. Famous politicians and celebrities are known to hire cleaners, they come in the thread either derail it, report it or start a fight. Sometimes the cleaners pretend to be a different gender, they will create a different persona.

Sometimes politicians will hire cleaners to bad mouth their rivals.

Have you ever encountered a cleaner?
You are a cleaner for puntland.

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic 🇸🇱]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
Your posts on the political section.

A cleaner calling someone else a cleaner, good defence.:snoop:

c29.jpg

Trending