Are you guys worried about...

Do you think we have a problem with racism?

• yes

Votes: 9 60.0%
  • no

Votes: 4 26.7%
  • i hate other qabils more then other races

Votes: 2 13.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Are you guys worried about all the racist somalis that infest the internet? like were known as a bunch of racists online, and those who've never met an irl life somali would think were legit like this all the time. back in the day there were a few trolls, but now, they've infested every single forum. I'm not one to care too much about what others think, and joke about race here all the time. but its just embrassing when any positive post/video is made about us, its infested with racist comments from somalis almost exclusively. and its usually when other africans/blacks are involved. but y'all sure do stay quite when its arabs/whites :mjpls:

discuss

200.gif

What we can do with Somali group from ghetto & zero IQ get smartphones? Stuff like political correctness is not known for them. BTW, they put the Arab in their place if they cross the line with us. Small note most of Arab do not troll the Somalis and mocked them like the rest do to us.

It doesn't really matter .behind closed doors and doing away with the fake liberal political correctness act people put on ,most other ethnicities have a negative opinion on the Somalian race .what they see on Somali boards just reinforces what they already thought of us .

It doesn't really matter .behind closed doors and doing away with the fake liberal political correctness act people put on ,most other ethnicities have a negative opinion on the Somalian race .what they see on Somali boards just reinforces what they already thought of us .

True

im not talking about somali boards, but on public ones like twitter/youtube etc.

Tramo

Nine kitaabs on a bookshelf
no I'm talking about other forums too.
it's hard to tell if niggas are trolling or not. but f*ck a reputation tho :idontlike:

but ur right it seems to be mostly against african ppl. ive never seen somalis trolling arabs or cadaans :patrice:. just peep Ummah forums :russ:

It's self hate. Some Somalis really wished that they were born an Arab or white. I've had someone actually say it to my face. It really shocked me.

All of you here had forgotten the resentment against African started with :
1. entering of Amisom to Somalia and their crimes against civilians.
2. The xenophobia in southAfrica with killing &burning of Somalis traders
3. Kenya and forced disppearance and concentration camps for Somalis
4. Ethiopia (her genciode against Somalis is well documented )
5. How the African countries treated Somalis refugees from Tanzania.,.,,to all way till SA
On other hand Somalia in 70s had helped these countries.
There are 2 side for every story although I wished that Somalis choose their Words carefully in YouTube/ twitter.

It's self hate. Some Somalis really wished that they were born an Arab or white. I've had someone actually say it to my face. It really shocked me.

No we do not wish to be white or Arab, being Somali is more than enough our history & struggle is much deeper than these groups.

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
I ain't worried

By and large we're still one of the least successful ethnic groups so who and what we hate is nothing more than irony.

We'll eventually get our shit together once we quell the self hate plaguing our community.

I ain't worried

By and large we're still one of the least successful ethnic groups so who and what we hate is nothing more than irony.

We'll eventually get our shit together once we quell the self hate plaguing our community.
thats an interesting point of view. I've noticed that the only thing we ever brag about is beauty. and that beauty is one of the reasons were always seen dragging other africans when compared to us. i guess we like to hold on to one of the few things we have over other groups.not that other groups aren't beautiful.

Last edited:

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
But Canuck makes a good point too. Let not pretend that this is one sided. Africans of all kinds have the same varying degrees of hatred for one another. And Somalis are generally speaking the scapegoats.

Also beauty is subjective. Plenty of folk who wouldn't put Somalis in their top 5 ever. There's no objective measure for it.

yeah, I'm speaking from their perspective. but when it comes to people we dislike its either bantu/ white or ethiopian. and bantu is usually stretched to all sub saharan africans (which is technically accurate-ish).
But Canuck makes a good point too. Let not pretend that this is one sided. Africans of all kinds have the same varying degrees of hatred for one another. And Somalis are generally speaking the scapegoats.

Also beauty is subjective. Plenty of folk who wouldn't put Somalis in their top 5 ever. There's no objective measure for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts