Are you guys worried about...

Do you think we have a problem with racism?

• yes

Votes: 9 60.0%
  • no

Votes: 4 26.7%
  • i hate other qabils more then other races

Votes: 2 13.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
You love those who don't even allow you to seek asylum there.

:chrisfreshhah::chrisfreshhah::chrisfreshhah:

Somalis refugees lived in Syria, Sudan and Egypt for past 20 years without problems. About Gulf countries it is their national policy not to accept any refugees even from other Arabs for security purpose ( their population are small and have fear of outnumbering them by immigrants/refugees)

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP

Food for thought

nelson-mandela.jpg

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
Love most definitely does not come naturally, our entire history has proven we're a violent prejudiced species by nature, something we still have yet to overcome.

I look forward to the day when humanity once again becomes that little tribe of hominids trying to find their way in this capricious and often cruel universe.

Mckenzie

We star in movies NASA pay to watch
VIP
Wtf, you live too much of a virtual life to be worrying about random internetters. Talk about real life problems like your gas bill that has trebled this month or that your car battery has died

VixR

Veritas
Love most definitely does not come naturally, our entire history has proven we're a violent prejudiced species by nature, something we still have yet to overcome.

I look forward to the day when humanity once again becomes that little tribe of hominids trying to find their way in this capricious and often cruel universe.
I agree with your first paragraph, but your outlook is unrealistic, fam. Not to mention, stepping back into our primitive past is regressive af. Odd as it may seem, we're not as conflict prone as we used to be. The world, even now, is better.

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
I agree with your first paragraph, but your outlook is unrealistic, fam. Not to mention, stepping back into our primitive past is regressive af. Odd as it may seem, we're not as conflict prone as we used to be. The world, even now, is better.

I don't mean going back to hunter gatherer lifestyles, I mean it's almost inevitable that we're gonna become more or less homogenous in the future which will do away with racism and ethnocentrism.

VixR

Veritas
I don't mean going back to hunter gatherer lifestyles, I mean it's almost inevitable that we're gonna become more or less homogenous in the future which will do away with racism and ethnocentrism.
How do you figure we're becoming more homogeneous, the opposite is apparent, we're becoming less and less homogeneous as groups, more accessible to each other due to globalization and other factors?

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
How do you figure we're becoming more homogeneous, the opposite is apparent, we're becoming less and less homogeneous as groups, more accessible to each other due to globalization and other factors?

I'm talking 500 years from now, unless there's a catastrophic nuclear war or something humanity is going to be pretty homogenous.

It was not our natural to be like but the circumstances around forced to defend ourselves. Somalis for past 5000 years had to fight 1. the Arab invasion (Kenya, Tanzania, North Africa, Sudan)
2. Bantu & Oromo expansion
3. Abyssinia wars (Ifat, Adal, Ajuran)
4. Kept our language Cushitic, our land, culture
5. Slavery trade we had to be fierce warriors or we would fall victims to that trade(we win and never been slaved)
6. 100 years war with Portuguese
7. Scramble for Africa (French, British, Italian, Ethiopia )
8. 64 war & Ogaden war 77
9. Neocolonial by using al kebab & Amisom
Do not be hard on us Somalis. In order to keep your identity you had to go long violence like. Small note I found that Japan had the same trip like us, they had to go long wars just like us to keep their identity.

Khathead

tfw no habesha gf
It was not our natural to be like but the circumstances around forced to defend ourselves. Somalis for past 5000 years had to fight 1. the Arab invasion (Kenya, Tanzania, North Africa, Sudan)
2. Bantu & Oromo expansion
3. Abyssinia wars (Ifat, Adal, Ajuran)
4. Kept our language Cushitic, our land, culture
5. Slavery trade we had to be fierce warriors or we would fall victims to that trade(we win and never been slaved)
6. 100 years war with Portuguese
7. Scramble for Africa (French, British, Italian, Ethiopia )
8. 64 war & Ogaden war 77
9. Neocolonial by using al kebab & Amisom
Do not be hard on us Somalis. In order to keep your identity you had to go long violence like. Small note I found that Japan had the same trip like us, they had to go long wars just like us to keep their identity.

Everyone have had hardships. Nothing unique to Somalis and Japanese. Jews got fucked over a lot, same goes to native Americans and even the Europeans.

Violence decreases in the world decade on decade. We're better than we have ever been in history. It's one of those things that really suggest we are making improvements as a species.

Everyone have had hardships. Nothing unique to Somalis and Japanese. Jews got fucked over a lot, same goes to native Americans and even the Europeans.
I know that but our uniqueness comes from the fact that we won unlike the Native American. European I do not think so that they suffered, because The only invaders that they had to face were the Turkish. Jew had won their battles.
Somalis compared them to other Cushitic, nilotics in Kenya & Tanzania are controlled by Bantu. Nilotics tribes lost their language. The ancient Egyptain disappeared same to their language. Unlike land of punt Somalia who kept their language. North Africa the Berber lost to the Arab and ruled by Arab and even the official language is Arabic. Somalia is the only country that has Cushitic official language. The only country in north east Africa which is ruled by ethnic Somalis not by Semitic/Bantu/Arab.

Last edited:

VixR

Veritas
Violence decreases in the world decade on decade. We're better than we have ever been in history. It's one of those things that really suggest we are making improvements as a species.
Ditto. The ethical zeitgeist. If you think about it, so many acts and practices acceptable and commonplace in our history are today considered egregious and/or are being phased out. The human life is considered less disposable, more valuable. The emergence of the concept of "Human Rights" and governing bodies that hold people accountable to upholding it's concepts. There's conflict, of course, and perhaps there always will be, but it's nothing like the unchecked savagery that litters our history.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts