Arms shipment seized by Caabudwaaq citizens

Somali Saayid

Frm President of Somalia, MP for Life, Cheese Love
VIP
Fartaagi Caabudwaaq yimid ayaa waxaa laga codsaday in u gaadiid dagaal u gado dadka deeganka maadaama hub badan dhulka u daadsanyahay gaadiid lasaarana loohayn.

Fartaag iyo teamkiisa madaxay qabsadeen

Dalalos_ibn_Adali

Republican
VIP
Fartaagi Caabudwaaq yimid ayaa waxaa laga codsaday in u gaadiid dagaal u gado dadka deeganka maadaama hub badan dhulka u daadsanyahay gaadiid lasaarana loohayn.

That sacrificial lamb HSM send to Caabudwaaq should count his blessings that he wasn't kidnapped and used as a moving target practice for the new dragunov sniper owners.

Dalalos_ibn_Adali

Republican
VIP
Dshk 3k Dollars:ftw9nwa:
1721491082515.png

Dragunov 7k Dollars:frdfvsb:
1721491139670.png

cow

VIP

What did ulusow expect? For us to hand over our weapons. The day we do that is the day we become midgaan.

CABDULWALI XASAN.

Cabdul's Status CLOSED until further notice.
VIP
What in gods great world is wrong with this ethnicity

Our neighbours are going to space, building biotechnology from scratch, building homes and offices which reach the fucking sky and our ethnicity?

Nah we are just massacaring each other over the most primitive shit ever seen. Wallahi the third world is a real thing
:farmajoyaab:
Humans cant go into space, but true .. We arent third world ... were being played

CABDULWALI XASAN.

VIP
Seeing shit like this makes me understand why the world treats somalia like a bunch of savages. I wasn't uncomfortable with how somalis in certain books written by caddaana are portrayed as people who never leave there mindless endless tribal wars. But look at the people in this thread. For some reasons even though i don't really understand what the diffrence is between South and Central somalia. It seems like the name mudug keeps coming up. Why are all the clans who live there so prone to chimpin out all the time?
The entire government is failed, thats what the world intends it to be.

CABDULWALI XASAN.

VIP
People are fixated with the DShK’s but I would be eyeing those snipers. The snipers were game changers in Goojacade, and Marehan have 2000 of them now. They should train hundreds of snipers now.
Kind of unsettling, this post is my uhh Reality pill.. The thought that somalis could be picking off somalis 1 by 1 from afar over qabil is saddening

CABDULWALI XASAN.

VIP
Qoor Qoor flew straight to Xamar from Dhusomareb after being summoned by US officials. He handed over a list of individuals that were apart of this illegal weapons smuggling operation of which are many associates of gurguurte. He basically snitches on him, lol. Now he plans to summon his rivals caught up in this scandal to the Galmudug banana court (not possible imo) then set up his own state election committee to oversee his re-election. Qoor qoor waa xariif kkk.

Summoned... By US offiicials....
Hawiye on their own don’t have the power to make someone a president. It was the collective effort of Somaliweyne that put HSM into power.
Collective? Not a single somali chose him. Foreign Handlers did, I wonder what puppet knit is next

This is the result of the misguided US romanticization of the Sahwa in Iraq I recall two years ago that Qoti Rashid Abdi even used the term "clan awakening" This approach also failed miserably in Afghanistan (ALP program).

Also remember that Al-Shabaab has praised "The Management of Savagery" They know how to deal with these types of tactics

Trending