Arms shipment seized by Caabudwaaq citizens

Libaax-Joore

Beesha haplogroup e-by8081
VIP
I don’t get your point nio, are you comparing the relationship between us and hg to cismaan maxamuud and ciise maxamuud?????? :mindblown:
Odi ood ka weyn mudane sacaad and omar mohamud wa wiil iyo abtigis all this tough talkin is just a mudug thing🤡 mudane omar British is the bridge that connect sacad bajeet to cisse ruush 🙏🏽 laandhere Habib farah house of aden cigaale is the middle man for Majerteeen in mudug and Majerteeen in nugaal and bari 🙏🏽
IMG_7411.jpeg

the looting of 9k+ small arms and rpgs by random citizens is not good
these mooryans will soon slaughter eachother

there are doqons in this thread that actually think its good that military shipments can just be looted whenever :ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa: somalia is actually finished if people back home share this mooryan mentality
Somalia is finished yeah because of mooryaan mentality. Good thing reer caabudwaaq stopped mooryaans from receiving weapons.

Anyone here who actually believes this is military shipment is low iq. What kinda shipment comes by land, in a random truck which the local sna and galmudug is not informed of.

Somalia is finished yeah because of mooryaan mentality. Good thing reer caabudwaaq stopped mooryaans from receiving weapons.

Anyone here who actually believes this is military shipment is low iq. What kinda shipment comes by land, in a random truck which the local sna and galmudug is not informed of.
stopped mooryans from recieving weapons yet looted it themselves :ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa: enjoy the 15 new militas that will inevitably form from this disaster

johnsepei5

Head of Somalia freemasonry branch
VIP
there are doqons in this thread that actually think its good that military shipments can just be looted whenever :ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa: somalia is actually finished if people back home share this mooryan mentality
Somalia has been finished for the longest time

notice how everyone in this thread is not even worried or feeling bad,it’s because they gave up hope on Somalia long time ago and all they feel now is Ana qabil hardcore qabilists

Odi ood ka weyn mudane sacaad and omar mohamud wa wiil iyo abtigis all this tough talkin is just a mudug thing🤡 mudane omar British is the bridge that connect sacad bajeet to cisse ruush 🙏🏽 laandhere Habib farah house of aden cigaale is the middle man for Majerteeen in mudug and Majerteeen in nugaal and bari 🙏🏽
View attachment 334558
Anaga iyo habar gidir wax oo xumaan aheen nagama dhaxeyso ha nagu soo dhisin nijaasta:kodaksmiley:

Dalalos_ibn_Adali

Republican
VIP
Taliye Faysal Nuur Salad oo kamid ahaa Sarakiisha Nabad Sugiida, Fasal waxaa uu ku dhintay iska hor imaad ka dhacaay inta u dhaxeysa Degmoyinka Balanbale iyo Cabudwaaq.
FB_IMG_1721050706282.jpg

Somalia has been finished for the longest time

notice how everyone in this thread is not even worried or feeling bad,it’s because they gave up hope on Somalia long time ago and all they feel now is Ana qabil hardcore qabilists
Do you have a Freemason branch in Somalia?

Dalalos_ibn_Adali

Republican
VIP
i thought the security just ran and abandoned it at first but to know they even killed people for it? truly mooryan among mooryan
The weapon smugglers pretending to be government officials were all wiped out, the problem here is this so called government is trying to arm clans against each other and every clan has right to defend its borders and seize contraband.

The weapon smugglers pretending to be government officials were all wiped out, the problem here is this so called government is trying to arm clans against each other and every clan has right to defend its borders and seize contraband.
what. first you told me it was NISA and now its weapons smugglers? i am confused, and smugglers or not random people in the streets shouldnt be allowed to loot weapons, at the very least they should have sent it back.

Dalalos_ibn_Adali

Republican
VIP
first you told me it was NISA and now its weapons smugglers? i am confused, and smugglers or not random people in the streets shouldnt be allowed to loot weapons, at the very least they should have sent it back.
A government official engaging in criminal behaviour such as smuggling weapons and fueling clan wars loses his legitimacy and thus becomes a pretender and a criminal. They open fire in a panic when they were stopped but they did not live to regret it as they were wiped out including the backup they received from Xeraale.

Ask yourself why would Xeraale small clan attempt to help them if these weapons were not meant for them ?

Anyway it was extremely good day for us, AUN we lost 2 boys but their side lost 20+ including high ranking NISA officers and tons of weapons.

A government official engaging in criminal behaviour such as smuggling weapons and fueling clan wars loses his legitimacy and thus becomes a pretender and a criminal. They open fire in a panic when they were stopped but they did not live to regret it as they were wiped out including the backup they received from Xeraale.

Ask yourself why would Xeraale small clan attempt to help them if these weapons were not meant for them ?

Anyway it was extremely good day for us, AUN we lost 2 boys but their side lost 20+ including high ranking NISA officers and tons of weapons.
my point still stands no matter who brought the weapons or for what reason, literally letting random people from the streets loot tons worth of weapons, ammunition and explosives is going to end badly

Libaax-Joore

Beesha haplogroup e-by8081
VIP
Why Ethiopia sell arms to a low iq chimpanzee malitia in central somalia 🇸🇴 it’s seems like Ethiopia want to destabilize somalia by arming clan rivals 🥹 chimpanzee hassan gurgurte can’t even disarm this low iq malitia in galmudug 😂 galmudug should had 1 unified armed force that fight extermist terriost alshaydin and police that petrol the border for illegal smuggling….

Dalalos_ibn_Adali

Republican
VIP
my point still stands no matter who brought the weapons or for what reason, literally letting random people from the streets loot tons worth of weapons, ammunition and explosives is going to end badly
weapon smugglers illegally trespassing on our land were stopped, their contraband seized. These so called "random people" are actually the brave citizens of Caabudwaaq defending themselves and dealing with government sponsored terrorism accordingly.

Internet Nomad

✪𝙉𝙤𝙤𝙧𝙢𝙖𝙭𝙭𝙞𝙣𝙜✪
They don’t understand over militarisation of people who live in instability would lead to more violence.

They lack foresight and a 3rd person perspective.

Trending

Latest posts