• Total voters

Based

VIP
You jinxed the team with your little early celebration
Apologies
IMG_3957.jpeg

Based

VIP
Let’s talk about the reactions by opposition fanbases 🤣🤣🤣 if we snatched a draw against 10 men city at home we would be getting grilled but city have done the same and they’re being worshipped.

Arsenal are being treated like N@zi Germany. Everybody desperate for us to lose. I always forget about how Arsenal are the biggest club in England but every matchday i keep being reminded why we are ❤️

Inshallah Rodri’s knee is completely khalased and i hope he never recovers. This league is in our hands and City are fucked. May next year will be a glorious month

Let’s talk about the reactions by opposition fanbases 🤣🤣🤣 if we snatched a draw against 10 men city at home we would be getting grilled but city have done the same and they’re being worshipped.

Arsenal are being treated like N@zi Germany. Everybody desperate for us to lose. I always forget about how Arsenal are the biggest club in England but every matchday i keep being reminded why we are ❤️

Inshallah Rodri’s knee is completely khalased and i hope he never recovers. This league is in our hands and City are fucked. May next year will be a glorious month
Kkkk arsenal are like the cowboys, all you gotta do is wait. Rival fans are idiots, you just gotta see it through. The way I’ll be clowning on arsenal fans next summer will be a sight to behold
1727031064516.jpeg

Trending

Latest posts