As a man why haven't you started prepping?

I have actually been making big plans on this for a while. I moved out of the city and so far have just been adjusting to it but progress has been slow.

How long you been doing this sort of thing? If you can make compasses and fire you must well into it then.

Also, I am wondering, do you have other reer Somalis that accompany you on your trips?

I have actually been making big plans on this for a while. I moved out of the city and so far have just been adjusting to it but progress has been slow.
Good to hear dude

How long you been doing this sort of thing? If you can make compasses and fire you must well into it then.

Only for a year, but now I'm looking to get more into it, On monday I will be buying a radio and then in the future I'll need to get into first aid.
Also, I am wondering, do you have other reer Somalis that accompany you on your trips?
I haven't planned any trips so far since I'm relatively new, but I'm looking to go to the Peak District.

For any scenario in which you can only depend on yourself for survival, and not the government

examples include things like Natural Disasters, Hurricanes, Civil Unrest, Civil War, War, Nuclear War and etc.
What would you say are the chances of what you listed?

What would you say are the chances of what you listed?
Depends where you are really, Nuclear War would affect everyone, Convential War could erupt in places like Taiwan. Yemen, Iran and Israel, Civil war could erupt in Bangladesh, Civil Unrest recently occured in the UK (race riots), and Natural Disasters could occur anywhere.

Internet Nomad

βœͺπ™‰π™€π™€π™§π™’π™–π™­π™­π™žπ™£π™œβœͺ
β€œPrepping” is a practice that was common place in the world just a couple generations ago. All of our ancestors kept food and water aside incase something pops up in the future.

People forgotten this practice because of the conveniences of modern life but it’s a general good practice to have somethings set aside incase a scenario where shtf.

CABDULWALI XASAN.

Cabdul's Status CLOSED until further notice.
VIP
I dont really prep but I look into it a whole lot and learned a few things, Ive been talking about it. Just need to get a little older until I can start building a full underground tunnel to my bunker.

I dont want to hoard food though ive seen some vids ive been looking into this stuff since the pandemic honestly.
But anyways, what type of radio are u getting im looking at getting baofeng best value for the money.
Also been looking into How to make my own fuel with wood its extremely interesting how you can derive fuel from not only wood but even plastic.
Can you tell us how u got into hunting and guns if youre actually doing that.

β€œPrepping” is a practice that was common place in the world just a couple generations ago. All of our ancestors kept food and water aside incase something pops up in the future.

People forgotten this practice because of the conveniences of modern life but it’s a general good practice to have somethings set aside incase a scenario where shtf.
Yep

I dont really prep but I look into it a whole lot and learned a few things, Ive been talking about it. Just need to get a little older until I can start building a full underground tunnel to my bunker.

I dont want to hoard food though ive seen some vids ive been looking into this stuff since the pandemic honestly.
But anyways, what type of radio are u getting im looking at getting baofeng best value for the money.
I'm going to a radio store on Monday, and I'll ask the guy there what he thinks is best, then I'll tell,
Also been looking into How to make my own fuel with wood its extremely interesting how you can derive fuel from not only wood but even plastic.
Do you mean making fire?
Can you tell us how u got into hunting and guns if youre actually doing that.
I havent started hunting or owning guns due to laws in UK, that being said I plan to make a crossbow and learn archery, I would probably own a gun if I lived in america tho.

I haven't planned any trips so far since I'm relatively new, but I'm looking to go to the Peak District.
You are reer UK then , very cool.

You seem to be carefull and are not throwing precaution to the wind, that is always good. Good luck with it, and I hope you do get to enjoyH yourself. I will ask about you about it again in the near future as I am curious of how you will find it to be.

You are reer UK then , very cool.

You seem to be carefull and are not throwing precaution to the wind, that is always good. Good luck with it, and I hope you do get to enjoyH yourself. I will ask about you about it again in the near future as I am curious of how you will find it to be.
Thanks dude

CABDULWALI XASAN.

Cabdul's Status CLOSED until further notice.
VIP
I'm going to a radio store on Monday, and I'll ask the guy there what he thinks is best, then I'll tell,

Do you mean making fire?

I havent started hunting or owning guns due to laws in UK, that being said I plan to make a crossbow and learn archery, I would probably own a gun if I lived in america tho.
Nope not making fire, a way to make fuel like gasoline and diesel so engines works. When SHTF and refineries stop working. What will you do? Gas last 6 months maybe a year with stabilizers. So you should look into wood or plastic gassifers. You would also need a good way to make power. The best way is to live by a creek or stream and make a mini hyrdo. solar panels can work aswell then you could power many other things.

Does anyone have experience with water to hydrogen in your car to boost mpg. Im sick and tired of 15mpg and was wondering if anyone was experimented with this. Apparently it can double your mpg.

I hav
Nope not making fire, a way to make fuel like gasoline and diesel so engines works. When SHTF and refineries stop working. What will you do? Gas last 6 months maybe a year with stabilizers. So you should look into wood or plastic gassifers. You would also need a good way to make power. The best way is to live by a creek or stream and make a mini hyrdo. solar panels can work aswell then you could power many other things.

Does anyone have experience with water to hydrogen in your car to boost mpg. Im sick and tired of 15mpg and was wondering if anyone was experimented with this. Apparently it can double your mpg.
I havent thought about gas and etc, but you might want to look into crank batteries, which essentially require you to move a handle to generate electricity.

For any scenario in which you can only depend on yourself for survival, and not the government

examples include things like Natural Disasters, Hurricanes, Civil Unrest, Civil War, War, Nuclear War and etc.
if war happens we should be in the frontlines, not running to the woods sxb.

Trending

Latest posts