AS kill four business owners in unison after they installed CCTV in Dayniile

Bazed

Tired.
VIP
its not that they cant learn its just not in the interest of fgs to have AS eradicated, stable and strong somalia is not something hsm is interested in achieving
He does realize that if he wishes to keep this anarchy he'll be the worst president of all time. A man has to have some plans for the nation and if he has half a brain that should include pushing AS into being non-existent. Even if he wished to keep them around at least put in the work to push them far from Xamar and into a small contained area of southern Somalia.

TekNiKo

Loyal To The One True King of The Seven Realms
VIP
AS kill 3 more business owners after they installed CCTV. This is the heart of Mogadishu in Hodan. Can a camera save your life? What a failed government.

He does realize that if he wishes to keep this anarchy he'll be the worst president of all time. A man has to have some plans for the nation and if he has half a brain that should include pushing AS into being non-existent. Even if he wished to keep them around at least put in the work to push them far from Xamar and into a small contained area of southern Somalia.
He’s a 70 year old man with only a short time left to loot. He doesn’t care about legacy or history. The guy used to be Cali Mahdi’s personal translator for gods sake lmao

AS kill 3 more business owners after they installed CCTV. This is the heart of Mogadishu in Hodan. Can a camera save your life? What a failed government.

They say there is Daacish in the mountains of PL but you never see them doing this kind of stuff. Daacish is known to be the most brutal terror org as well. This is the difference between a gov with accountability and one concerned with simply looting and squatting.

Bazed

Tired.
VIP
He’s a 70 year old man with only a short time left to loot. He doesn’t care about legacy or history. The guy used to be Cali Mahdi’s personal translator for gods sake lmao
I suppose I'm being too generous thinking any of the current somali politicians consider legacy. But even as a man I think there's something in our blood that makes us want to leave something behind for our youths, I'm always confused when I run into folk who don't have that drive.

I suppose I'm being too generous thinking any of the current somali politicians consider legacy. But even as a man I think there's something in our blood that makes us want to leave something behind for our youths, I'm always confused when I run into folk who don't have that drive.
Probably cause u grew up in the west and not the wild Wild West aka Somalia

Jungle

VIP

The 7 men killed are from a certain district in Galgaduud. This isn't about cctv if we're being honest.

Trending

Latest posts