Asia is wild

Khaemwaset

Frรผher of the Djibouti Ugaasate ๐Ÿ‡ฉ๐Ÿ‡ฏ
VIP
Screenshot_20240914_145925_Reddit.jpg

Understandable hatred. The Japanese used to throw chinese infants into the air then stab them with the bayonets on their rifles. Besides all the rape, horrific experiments and butchering civilians for fun. These experiments on the chinese is how we know the percentage of water in the human body. The Japanese gov didn't even bother to apologize for the atrocities their military had committed

Last edited:
I thought it was just us non-asians that confused them for the other. So this Chinese woman thought she was laying with a fellow Chinese man all along? Imao.

Understandable hatred. The Japanese used to throw chinese infants into the air then stab them with the bayonets on their rifles. Besides all the rape, horrific experiments and butchering civilians for fun. These experiments on the chinese is how we know the percentage of water in the human body. The Japanese gov didn't even bother to apologize for the atrocities their military had committed
People think China has it out for America, I dont think so at all. They just want a rematch with Japan, for getting jumped by them almost 100 years ago. Its gonna be so gory...

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP

What??? This story does not even make sense. Japanese are better looking that the Chinese? She should have been happy. I guess the Chinese are still living in their base savage era. Or maybe she is afraid of the 'state'.

By the way- China is a conservative country. Had NO IDEA there is Clubs first, and second, they live like Western lifestyle of hook ups??? GASP!

NidarNidar

โ™šSargon of Adalโ™š
VIP
They also ate them during times of scarcity.