~~~Ask me anything~~~

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nabeel786

Southie pride
Hypocrisy knows no bounds, my dear your own icon picture shows a group of west african origin females parading. Haha

They are not from West Africa, they are from Swaziland. Southern Africa.
I found history website. They said they are origin from East Africa. That is why I display on my avatar. Lol

^^···· No Madows. Ship them back to Tanzania.
are you okay with all the arabs and .5 gypsies that live there? or do they get a boot too? just curious. what about half somalis? if you want to ethnically cleanse you have to be fair and cleanse them all.

imo ethiopians and kenyans should get the boot, everyone else can roam free.

EternalLightX

Queen of the light
VIP
The Swaziland King needs to be stopped, spreading aids on a mass scale.
Is the image their cultural attire ? Reminds me of the AFAR tribe. I would not be comfortable exposing myself like these ladies however, in the name of culture it's a priority to preserve it for generations to come.

Nabeel786

Southie pride
are you okay with all the arabs and .5 gypsies that live there? or do they get a boot too? just curious. what about half somalis? if you want to ethnically cleanse you have to be fair and cleanse them all.

imo ethiopians and kenyans should get the boot, everyone else can roam free.

Reer xamar. And Arabs can stay with us side by side with peacefully. We share the deen and the culture.

These Madows they don't belong to Somalia.

Nabeel786

Southie pride
The Swaziland King needs to be stopped, spreading aids on a mass scale.

I'm not sure about what you sayin. But the king keeping long traditional culture which he allowed to marry 70 girls a year. On the other hand: There are numbers of people who got AIDS in Swiziland but not that much compare to Botswana and South Africa

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending