At the Masjid and the doctor's office, Somali women have displayed a total disregard for

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
their hygienes.

Ive being studying this for the past 3 years , at medical offices setting, where a Somali women will come into the Doc's office wearing an all consuming drape/jilbab that has all type of suugo/soup stain on it. That would've being ok but the thing that pisses me off is the overwhelming food stench. She comes straight from the her home kitchen to the Doc's office.

Nowadays the cadaans that have a lot of Somali clients have fabreeze freshener at standby at all times.

These women I'm talking about are not old ladies, they are actually young mothers.

This is terrible runtii cause cleanliness is half of the Deen.

I agree
their hygienes.

Ive being studying this for the past 3 years , at medical offices setting, where a Somali women will come into the Doc's office wearing an all consuming drape/jilbab that has all type of suugo/soup stain on it. That would've being ok but the thing that pisses me off is the overwhelming food stench. She comes straight from the her home kitchen to the Doc's office.

Nowadays the cadaans that have a lot of Somali clients have fabreeze freshener at standby at all times.

These women I'm talking about are not old ladies, they are actually young mothers.

This is terrible runtii cause cleanliness is half of the Deen.
I agree sir, that's embarrassing to see that. That happened on the bus awhile back and everyone was holding their noses. Are these people usually new refugees or people who have lived here for awhile. Well, I guess you can't tell and even if some of them were here for awhile, it's a culture and they won't change unless someone teaches them about hygiene.

Sixth

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
Bunch of degenerates up in here, "I have no idea what to make a thread about, quick let me diss the sisters/mothers who wear the jilbaab"

N

NaomiHoney

Ask yourself why they're in this current state. Being a mother isn't it. Imagine, these women have to look after a new born, keep the house clean and tidy. Feed her children and her husband.

Her appearance is the state of her mind. Be easy and kind. You have no clue what it's like to hold down a house and a family every single damn day.

Stop being ignorant and ask yourself why?

It's called critical thinking. A lot of you men should actually try it some time

waraabe

Your superior
The most embarrassing thing is these jilbaab wearing creatures walking in really posh, rich areas of London. people looking at them like animals

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Looooooooooooooooooool

Istaqfurallah.

But I totally agree with you menace. We should hold conferences and teach these people the basics of hygiene and how to look presentable when leaving the house. I know plenty of Somali mothers who have 6 or 7 kids but still take time to shower and put on presentable clothes before leaving their house, it's not that hard. Don't leave the house with baati. It's totally embarrassing.

Bielsa

Free Wi-Fi > Free Palestine
VIP
The most embarrassing thing is these jilbaab wearing creatures walking in really posh, rich areas of London. people looking at them like animals

The other day it was 27 degrees Celsius, beautiful weather in the suburb I live in. Men were wearing shorts and flip flops and women were wearing sun dresses or shorts. Two Somali women were walking in heavy jilbaab with shocking colour coordination as well. They could be spotted form a mile away. They stuck out like a sore thumb. Embarrassing.

They must be sweating badly under those tents.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
The other day it was 27 degrees Celsius, beautiful weather in the suburb I live in. Men were wearing shorts and flip flops and women were wearing sun dresses or shorts. Two Somali women were walking in heavy jilbaab with shocking colour coordination as well. They could be spotted form a mile away. They stuck out like a sore thumb. Embarrassing.

Imagine not wearing deodorant after that!

Wealthy Arabs where Jilbaab in Kensington, Oxford Street, Mayfair, Knightsbridge, Bond street most poshest places in London. Go Central London in August, get out the estate you broke prick.

Status
Not open for further replies.