At the Masjid and the doctor's office, Somali women have displayed a total disregard for

Status
Not open for further replies.
Waraabe and Reiko haven't denounced Islam and they agree with me. In fact, many Somalis agree with me.

Those people can't stick with the core principles of Islam, and agree with you when they lose arguments. However, their are Solid Gold Plated Muslims on this forum, who will not agree with you under any circumstances.

Hafez

VIP
Wealthy Arabs where Jilbaab in Kensington, Oxford Street, Mayfair, Knightsbridge, Bond street most poshest places in London. Go Central London in August, get out the estate you broke prick.

95.gif

Waraabe and Reiko haven't denounced Islam and they agree with me. In fact, many Somalis agree with me.
No practicing Muslim agrees with you. Covering the 'awrah is waajib and neglecting it is sinful. Most Somalis would disagree with your nonsense.
:childplease:

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
You can cover up without dragging the big jilbaab. Stop being extremists. I'm a practicing Muslim, who prays 5 times a day, fears Allah. The Quran told us to cover up but it didn't tell us to drag 5 meter of clothing on the floor. The Quran told us to clean ourself and we also have to smell good, I'm sick and tired of ignorant new Muslims who want to change the religion because they're too ignorant to take a shower, wear deodorant and look presentable when stepping outside. Yeah I said it, most of these 5 meter wearing jilbaabis are new Muslims.

They are all covered up and they're not dragging jilbaabs.

tumblr_mhjsxswx871r0cc7uo1_500.png

tumblr_nqqn7bmIDl1tgcdjto1_1280.jpg

tumblr_nqmhmw4AXu1tbw10ao1_500.jpg

Hafez

VIP
You can cover up without dragging the big jilbaab. Stop being extremists. I'm a practicing Muslim, who prays 5 times a day, fears Allah. The Quran told us to cover up but it didn't tell us to drag 5 meter of clothing on the floor. The Quran told us to clean ourself and we also have to smell good, I'm sick and tired of ignorant new Muslims who want to change the religion because they're too ignorant to take a shower, wear deodorant and look presentable when stepping outside. Yeah I said it, most of these 5 meter wearing jilbaabis are new Muslims.

They are all covered up and they're not dragging jilbaabs.

tumblr_mhjsxswx871r0cc7uo1_500.png

tumblr_nqqn7bmIDl1tgcdjto1_1280.jpg

tumblr_nqmhmw4AXu1tbw10ao1_500.jpg
The Qur'an doesn't order women to wear 5 meter clothing, that's true; but who said the jilbaab has to be extremely long and loose? No one did naaya ma garatay. It's not about what type of clothing you wear, it's about covering your awrah. A woman's curvatures should not be perceptible, the jilbaab usually does the job in this regard. If a woman can find a loose enough abaya that will fit the bill (I.e. Not expose her curvatures), she may wear that. Some woman wear jilbaabs that are excessively lengthy and loose, that's their choice.

Gibiin-Udug

The Qur'an doesn't order women to wear 5 meter clothing, that's true; but who said the jilbaab has to be extremely long and loose? No one did naaya ma garatay. It's not about what type of clothing you wear, it's about covering your awrah. A woman's curvatures should not be perceptible, the jilbaab usually does the job in this regard. If a woman can find a loose enough abaya that will fit the bill (I.e. Not expose her curvatures), she may wear that. Some woman wear jilbaabs that are excessively lengthy and loose, that's their choice.
I know the religion better than you. You misogynist arse. and its my choice to disagree with their choice. So why are you telling @Bielsa that no practicing Muslim will agree with you. You just admitted that the holy Quran doesn't say anything about jilbaab, it just tells us to cover our hair. Relearn the religion before spewing your ignorance.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
I know the religion better than you. You misogynist arse. and its my choice to disagree with their choice. So why are you telling @Bielsa that no practicing Muslim will agree with you. You just admitted that the holy Quran doesn't say anything about jilbaab, it just tells us to cover our hair. Relearn the religion before spewing your ignorance.
Soonka ha iska jebin macaanto unless your leaking this week !:mjpls:

Hafez

VIP
The Qur'an doesn't state a specific type of clothing to wear you nacas, whether that's jilbaab (as a type of clothing, not linguistic term) or abaya. Name one book of fiqh that you've read and studied in depth with a qualified person? None. Deenta wax ma ka taqaanid. You spew whatever you wish and in the process err countlessly.

You've misunderstood the whole point of my post and wallahi you've exposed what an incredible ignoramus you are. Unbelievable. If this topic wasn't about the deen, by Allah I wouldn't take you serious.

A woman can wear whatever she likes as long as it's covering her 'aura. The 'aura of a female in the Shafi'i fiqh is جميع البدن, in other words, her whole body except her palms and eyes. The whole purpose of hijaab in the first place is to prevent provocation of desires.

Allah (SWT) does ordain that women wear jilbaab (even in the Qur'an) but what I meant was not the 5 meter long jilbaab that you're talking about. Any long and loose-fit garment can be classed as jilbaab, thus some abaya are also jilbaab.

Let's see if you will reject the Qur'an now...

"O Prophet! Say to your wives and your daughters and the women of the faithful to draw their JALAABIIB close around them; that is better that they will be recognized and not annoyed. And God is ever Forgiving, Gentle." Qur'an 33:59.

Jalabiib is plural of jilbaab.It's undebatable that a female's curvatures must not be perceptible. That was the whole point of my argument.

You're a prime example of Jahl murakkab (compounded ignorance) aka when an ignorant person is oblivious to the fact that they're ignorant.

I don't know where you all get this from but the women in jilbab I've seen, wear ironed clean jilbabs. They smell good and look after themselves.

Gibiin-Udug

@Hafez sorry I don't argue with stupid. You're a sexist and ignorant. Relearn the religion. I'm not going to take you seriously.

Yannie

The trouble is, you think you have time
This is really disgusting! How can you talk about Muslim women like this? Come on now ,I seen Somali women wearing the jibabs looking fresh and smelling clean. Don't let your hate for a certain type of clothing blind you to a point where you spread lies about Muslim women.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Europe

Why did you create this thread if 'you bet it is'?

I live in a qaxooti central...MN is the same too...out Canadian partners are well-advanced and so they know to counter this food and sweat smell

Status
Not open for further replies.