atheist females check in

Status
Not open for further replies.

Duchess

HRH Duchess of Puntland, The Viscount of Garoowe
VIP
Only @Shamis and she's married.

Bandit, do you even know what an agnostic is? I have a feeling you think it means being too lazy to pray.

Freebandz

MONEY TEAM
Only @Shamis and she's married.

Bandit, do you even know what an agnostic is? I have a feeling you think it means being too lazy to pray.
to be fair your last comment perfectly explains me:ftw9nwa: i didnt really consider myself none muslim until you suggested i was agnostic ever since then i rolled with it before that i didnt know what the hell agnostic meant:ftw9nwa:
plus the atheist movement here is strong is hard not to get caught up in it:yloezpe:

Duchess

HRH Duchess of Puntland, The Viscount of Garoowe
VIP
to be fair your last comment perfectly explains me:ftw9nwa: i didnt really consider myself none muslim until you suggested i was agnostic ever since then i rolled with it before that i didnt know what the hell agnostic meant:ftw9nwa:
plus the atheist movement here is strong is hard not to get caught up in it:yloezpe:

:deadosama:

Subhanallah, so you started to claim to be a kafir because of me?:damsel:

*logging off to re-evaluate my life*

Bielsa

Free Wi-Fi > Free Palestine
VIP
Most Atheists are male anyway.

In America these are the stats on Atheists\Agnostics:

68% are male
74% are white
Medium age is 34
8% are conservative
40% got college education (compared to 28% of the general public)

So if only 22% of American atheists are women I suspect it's more or less the same ratio across the world.

John Michael

Free my girl Jodi!
VIP

:deadmanny:

You were so mean as well. :uCkf6mf:

Like a whole nother person.

Hafez

VIP
Most Atheists are male anyway.

In America these are the stats on Atheists\Agnostics:

68% are male
74% are white
Medium age is 34
8% are conservative
40% got college education (compared to 28% of the general public)

So if only 22% of American atheists are women I suspect it's more or less the same ratio across the world.

Lol it's funny when people think Atheists are more intelligent hahahahahahahaha. It's also 'well-documented' that the Ashkenazi Jews have higher IQs than the general public by a few standard deviations despite their religious affiliations.

Lol it's funny when people think Atheists are more intelligent hahahahahahahaha. It's also 'well-documented' that the Ashkenazi Jews have higher IQs than the general public by a few standard deviations despite their religious affiliations.

Ashkenazi Jew is an ethnicity, they don't necessarily have to believe in Yahweh :mjlol:

Hafez

VIP
About 50% of Jews today are actually atheist. The numbers are even higher when you narrow it down to Ashkenazim.
Give your sources. Lmao 50%? They are over 80% of the Jewish population, so almost half of the 'Jews' are in fact atheists? I don't need to respond, some atheists make themselves look stupid.

Give your sources. Lmao 50%? They are over 80% of the Jewish population, so almost half of the 'Jews' are in fact atheists? I don't need to respond, some atheists make themselves look stupid.

http://usatoday30.usatoday.com/news/religion/story/2011-09-26/jew-atheist-god/50553958/1

http://www.haaretz.com/jewish/news/...ith-jews-found-to-be-least-religious-1.459477

Percentage-wise Jews in Israel are getting more religious because orthodox have huge families. They're also very right-wing conservatives. This is a polar opposite of Israel's beginning; it was founded by leftists who across the board were atheists but still Jewish. Mapam and HaAvoda ruled for decades but now it's a bunch of Likudniks running the place, smolanis are sol.

Hafez

VIP
http://usatoday30.usatoday.com/news/religion/story/2011-09-26/jew-atheist-god/50553958/1

http://www.haaretz.com/jewish/news/...ith-jews-found-to-be-least-religious-1.459477

Percentage-wise Jews in Israel are getting more religious because orthodox have huge families. They're also very right-wing conservatives. This is a polar opposite of Israel's beginning; it was founded by leftists who across the board were atheists but still Jewish. Mapam and HaAvoda ruled for decades but now it's a bunch of Likudniks running the place, smolanis are sol.
LOL that source states that only 2% of them consider themselves atheist. Nice try though.
:chrisfreshhah::chrisfreshhah::dead1:

Status
Not open for further replies.