atheist females check in

Status
Not open for further replies.
LOL that source states that only 2% of them consider themselves atheist. Nice try though.
:chrisfreshhah::chrisfreshhah::dead1:

No one calls themselves a strong A atheist, it's not the 70s. These Jews who call themselves secular don't believe in a god but keep Jewish practices. Calling yourself atheist is seen as discarding that. I know Jews who wear kippah, do all the stuff during High Holy Days etc but don't actually believe in their ancient sandmyths about some guy who created everything.

The fact that most Jews don't believe in a god today is actually one of the biggest subjects for orthodox rebbs. A couple such holy men waxing poetic about this "problem": http://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-3809043,00.html

Hafez

VIP
No one calls themselves a strong A atheist, it's not the 70s. These Jews who call themselves secular don't believe in a god but keep Jewish practices. Calling yourself atheist is seen as discarding that. I know Jews who wear kippah, do all the stuff during High Holy Days etc but don't actually believe in their ancient sandmyths about some guy who created everything.

The fact that most Jews don't believe in a god today is actually one of the biggest subjects for orthodox rebbs. A couple such holy men waxing poetic about this "problem": http://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-3809043,00.html

Please just stop. It would be better for you. Are you a born Muslim who left the dean of Allah? If so why?

Hafez

VIP

The amount of Jewish atheists are not that significant overall, get over it. Not everyone is atheist like you. Besides early Muslim scientists are still unmatched, they invented surgery, modern mathematics and numbers, certain architectural designs, modern geography, sociology, grammar to name a few. The list is too long. A Muslim scientists would know over 20 languages, Al-fa'rabi who is called the second teacher (after Aristotle) knew 70 languaes. Low IQ my back foot. Only an atheist would say religious people have lower IQs, no proof whatsoever. Enjoy claiming though. Wallah the religious people I met were smarter than the atheists.

Astagfirullah, it's a monotheistic religion. We worship the Lord of Abraham, what do you mean pagan beliefs you sick person?
The funny thing about monotheism is it isn't entirely monotheistic. There is one god that is worshipped, but there are other god-like entities that are acknowledged as influencing the human plane of existence. This is pagan belief under a new paradigm.

Hafez

VIP
The funny thing about monotheism is it isn't entirely monotheistic. There is one god that is worshipped, but there are other god-like entities that are acknowledged as influencing the human plane of existence. This is pagan belief under a new paradigm.
What the heck? We don't believe anything else influences the human plane of existence you absolute moron. Just when I think you can't get any more ignorant, you prove me wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.