atheists scare me

what the hell you mean you dont have concept of sin? so you can do whatever you want like kill someone and then not feel anything because hell doesnt exist

h4_angry-man.jpg

what the hell you mean you dont have concept of sin? so you can do whatever you want like kill someone and then not feel anything because hell doesnt exist
Atheists are bad and all but that's a poor argument because is whats stopping you from killing fear of hell or allah's punishment?

Atheists are bad and all but that's a poor argument because is whats stopping you from killing fear of hell or allah's punishment?
killing sounds wrong to me because i fear ALLAH and i have morals like feeling of guilt and empathy and dont like to sin

They do have a concept of subjective morality they claim is individuality-based but is really informed and socialized/conditioned by the society they live in. They are liberal. So basically Atheists extract values and opinions from the general social climate. It's very much a moving trend with the thoughts and opinions of swaths of people, not an independent position.

They do have a concept of subjective morality they claim is individuality-based but is really informed and socialized/conditioned by the society they live in. They are liberal. So basically Atheists extract values and opinions from the general social climate. It's very much a moving trend with the thoughts and opinions of swaths of people, not an independent position.
was about to reply something like that

Internet Nomad

โœช๐™‰๐™ค๐™ค๐™ง๐™ข๐™–๐™ญ๐™ญ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œโœช
A subjective morality based worldview has no basis to morally condemn other worldviews because for an atheist morality is just an opinion.

If an atheist were to be born in a society which viewed racism as a social good they would reflect that value.

Once atheists understand that morality is just opinions as moral truths are subjective and not empirical it becomes very shady to trust them.

Most atheists however havenโ€™t recognised the conclusion of their worldview and infact operate in this semi religious manner with good and bad still being objective things that exist still.

I believe that the artefacts of previous religious society is what makes them think this way.

A subjective morality based worldview has no basis to morally condemn other worldviews because for an atheist morality is just an opinion.

If an atheist were to be born in a society which viewed racism as a social good they would reflect that value.

Once atheists understand that morality is just opinions as moral truths are subjective and not empirical it becomes very shady to trust them.

Most atheists however havenโ€™t recognised the conclusion of their worldview and infact operate in this semi religious manner with good and bad still being objective things that exist still.

I believe that the artefacts of previous religious society is what makes them think this way.
I agree.

Omar del Sur

ุนู„ู… ุงู„ุณู„ู > ุนู„ู… ุงู„ุฎู„ู
VIP
they essentially think they can just make up what morals to follow as they go. they don't believe in a real objective morality. of course it is in their interest to convince you it isn't dangerous but of course it's dangerous.

Internet Nomad

The gaal @Kisame can kill people because he believes there is no afterlife.
Muslims kill people.

Religion can outlaw violence against innocent people but itโ€™s still upto the free will of the person to decide not to engage in murder.

Also Iโ€™m guessing @Kisame has personal morals that go against killing people for no reason. Where those morals come from i would say his previous religious upbringing and society is where if comes from.

Internet Nomad

So you basically need a book to tell you how to act like a normal human without that you have no morals and youโ€™d go as far as killing people ? ๐Ÿ˜‚
Where do you get your morals from?

Internet Nomad

I donโ€™t need to get them from anywhere
Everyone has a source for where they get their morality from. Itโ€™s either society, religion, philosophy or ideology but itโ€™s sourced from some where.

Let's one finds a wall that he can't see through infront of him that he has to climb over to continue on his path as their is no other way and then is told that behind that wall lies a big snake and that he has to equip himself with some tools that would help him destroy the snake and people telling him are persons who claim to have knowledge of the other side. He has two choices to disbelieve them and climb the wall unequipped or to heed them and take precautions. What then would logic or prudence dictate in this instance. Leave it to you but the maxim says better safe than sorry.

Trending

Latest posts