athiests come in.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Whats your story on how you left islam? Whats the reason and how did you leave? And did you face any problems after you left islam? For example with your family? Are you an open athiest or an athiest secretly? Has things improved for you in life?

i cant even remember how or why i left. probably just a spur of the moment decision. i rarely even think about religion anyway so its cool. also the fact that my family arent really strict on religion helped. my two older brothers left islam too. im 17 now left islam when i was 14

i cant even remember how or why i left. probably just a spur of the moment decision. i rarely even think about religion anyway so its cool. also the fact that my family arent really strict on religion helped. my two older brothers left islam too. im 17 now left islam when i was 14

Normally the Ex Muslims would say 'I left the religion because I got a education', you just left, stopped practising, and I believe it's your laziness to the prayers.

Bielsa

Free Wi-Fi > Free Palestine
VIP

14 is so early. I left when I was 20. At 14 I was too preoccupied with playing PlayStation and tongue kissing Danish girls in my xaafad.

dhagax

no comments
I dont want to derail this thread but i got to ask this.
athiests are you going to fast on this auspicious and blessed month of ramadan.:mybusiness:

dhagax

no comments
@ItzDoctorZ I think the lack of knowledge and the environment you are in, is the main factor that pulled you out of the den. I would advise you to at least do a research on Islam and ask yourself why are we here, how did this fine tuned universe came about. Science doesn't have all the answers. everything on this earth points to an originator.

If you tell these atheist that alien put as here they would have no problem, they would say it could be possible. But the moment you mention Allah/God futada ayaa hawanaysa.:williamswtf:

Are you one of those people who say God is in me so i don't need religion or religion is controlling blah blah blah ?

No I don't really have a belief on the matter. I just know that religion is man-made just as languages and cultures are.

Bro stop playing with words, are you a believer? do you believe in a God ? do you believe God exist ?

Not in a position to say yes or no. As I've previously stated, consider me an Agnostic if it's gonna put your mind at rest.

Wally

I DON'T LIKE SHIT
It's very hard work to be atheist; you have to wake up every morning, jump on the computer without brushing your teeth and go on a tirade with theist.

Status
Not open for further replies.