ATL rapper rich homie quan passes away

Omar del Sur

علم السلف > علم الخلف
VIP
due to an overdose???? the whole premise of what these people do is "flexing" is it not?? how can you "flex" on all us ordinary people and then ur destroying yourself with drugs??? us ordinary people on average aren't doing that so therefore we would be more in a position to "flex" on these rappers than the other way.

anyways, I'm not saying this to disrespect the dead but... this to me just makes me think that these rappers are deceiving people as to what their lives are really like...

and I'd be curious to know at what age did Lil Wayne start kissing birdman

due to an overdose???? the whole premise of what these people do is "flexing" is it not?? how can you "flex" on all us ordinary people and then ur destroying yourself with drugs??? us ordinary people on average aren't doing that so therefore we would be more in a position to "flex" on these rappers than the other way.

anyways, I'm not saying this to disrespect the dead but... this to me just makes me think that these rappers are deceiving people as to what their lives are really like...

and I'd be curious to know at what age did Lil Wayne start kissing birdman
There’s a huge drug problem in America right now it’s affecting all facets of society regular people you went to school with are turning into fiends

Omar del Sur

علم السلف > علم الخلف
VIP
There’s a huge drug problem in America right now it’s affecting all facets of society regular people you went to school with are turning into fiends

that is true but... your average person isn't a dope fiend. so for these rappers to base their whole careers on telling us they're living so much better than us.... if you are a bajillionaire and a dope fiend, you're worse off than an average regular person.

Omar del Sur

علم السلف > علم الخلف
VIP
Anyways, we all have to die. But it's dying as a non-Muslim that is the tragedy.

When I was younger, my best friend died from sickle cell. I was new to Islam, I didn't know I couldn't be best friends with a non-Muslim.

He was slightly older and like a big brother to me.

I remember I found out he was in the hospital and I went to see him. I wanted so badly for him to read a translation of the meaning of the Quran and to learn about Islam. But he wasn't interested.

Then not long after I found out he was dead.

Death is not the tragedy, if you die as a Muslim then you've succeeded. To die as a non-Muslim is the tragedy.

How many people are going to leave this life without accepting Islam?? We can't stop them from going the wrong path but I hope we try to call people to the right path and that we all are judged as having done our part in trying to help these unfortunate people.

Internet Nomad

✪𝙉𝙤𝙤𝙧𝙢𝙖𝙭𝙭𝙞𝙣𝙜✪
IMG_4324.jpeg

Anyways, we all have to die. But it's dying as a non-Muslim that is the tragedy.

When I was younger, my best friend died from sickle cell. I was new to Islam, I didn't know I couldn't be best friends with a non-Muslim.

He was slightly older and like a big brother to me.

I remember I found out he was in the hospital and I went to see him. I wanted so badly for him to read a translation of the meaning of the Quran and to learn about Islam. But he wasn't interested.

Then not long after I found out he was dead.

Death is not the tragedy, if you die as a Muslim then you've succeeded. To die as a non-Muslim is the tragedy.

How many people are going to leave this life without accepting Islam?? We can't stop them from going the wrong path but I hope we try to call people to the right path and that we all are judged as having done our part in trying to help these unfortunate people.

Was he atheist?

May he rot in hell. Imagine all the young Black boys he programmed and destroyed with his MK ultra music spreading destructive ghetto/crime culture.

Trending

Latest posts