ATL rapper rich homie quan passes away

Omar del Sur

علم السلف > علم الخلف
VIP
Why would I hate them? And where is the command to do so?

73D10E68-32E6-47F9-A081-D951A90897CF.jpeg

This is the problem with salafism, read one ayah or ahadith and ignore the others, provided of course your false interpretation of that verse is correct, what will you do with the following ayahs as an example and countless ahadith to exhaustive to quote that state the complete opposite?

{60-8}
“Allah does not forbid you to deal justly and kindly with those who fought not against you on account of religion and did not drive you out of your homes. Verily, Allah loves those who deal with equity.

5:82
"Nearest in affection to Muslims Christians

The radical position you took makes it impossible to reconcile these verses and hence it becomes contradictory or you simply ignore them.

The correct understanding of that verse goes towards those that fight you for your religion and right to practice as those mushrikiin did to Abraham after exhaustive dawah to them and miracles shown.

You have a very radical destructive understanding of Islam, you used to be madkhali pre Gaza but unfortunately non madkhali salafism isn't too much better either, the next evolution of you inshaallaah is to also abandon that and come to the middle and leave radicalism and sectarianism behind, I am hopeful for you.

Omar del Sur

علم السلف > علم الخلف
VIP
This is the problem with salafism, read one ayah or ahadith and ignore the others, provided of course your false interpretation of that verse is correct, what will you do with the following ayahs as an example and countless ahadith to exhaustive to quote that state the complete opposite?

{60-8}
“Allah does not forbid you to deal justly and kindly with those who fought not against you on account of religion and did not drive you out of your homes. Verily, Allah loves those who deal with equity.

5:82
"Nearest in affection to Muslims Christians

The radical position you took makes it impossible to reconcile these verses and hence it becomes contradictory or you simply ignore them.

The correct understanding of that verse goes towards those that fight you for your religion and right to practice as those mushrikiin did to Abraham after exhaustive dawah to them and miracles shown.

You have a very radical destructive understanding of Islam, you used to be madkhali pre Gaza but unfortunately non madkhali salafism isn't too much better either, the next evolution of you inshaallaah is to also abandon that and come to the middle and leave radicalism and sectarianism behind, I am hopeful for you.

"radical destructive understanding of Islam", no I don't, you are simply slandering me. al-wala wal-bara is a basic part of proper aqeedah. loving and hating for the sake of Allah is part of the dīn and part of the correct aqeedah.

The concept of loyalty and disavowal (al-wala’ wa’l-bara’) and its importance

Of course there is a campaign to water down Islam and remove concepts like al-wala wal-bara. They are pushing to remove al-wala wal-bara to push a new false understanding of Islam that appeases the kuffar. This is the kind of thing being pushed by the UAE to appease their gaalo masters.

Hating the gaalo for the sake of Allah is part of the correct aqeedah. It doesn't mean that you physically harm them or that you lie to them or steal from them or that you can't be kind to non-Muslim neighbors.

You gave this explanation of the verse I cited:

"The correct understanding of that verse goes towards those that fight you for your religion and right to practice as those mushrikiin did to Abraham after exhaustive dawah to them and miracles shown."

Is that your own tafsir or is that what the scholars have said? What scholar said that verse only applies to the kaffirs that fight Muslims for their religion? What scholar said hating for the sake of Allah only applies to the kaffirs that fight you?

Speaking without knowledge about the book of Allah and slandering Muslims (in this case, for the sake of gaalo!)- this is serious. The verse I cited refutes your false tafsir that you had no right to give.

The verse itself refutes what you said:

"Indeed, we are disassociated from you and from whatever you worship other than Allah. We have denied you, and there has appeared between us and you animosity and hatred forever until you believe in Allah alone" (60:4)

what did Ibrahim and those with him say?

Indeed, we are disassociated from you and from whatever you worship other than Allah. We have denied you, and there has appeared between us and you animosity and hatred forever until you believe in Allah alone"

What did they say? "until you stop fighting us and driving us out of our homes"? "until you stop oppressing us?". No.

"and there has appeared between us and you animosity and hatred forever until you believe in Allah alone"

How much clearer can it be? "Animosity and hatred forever"- "until you believe in Allah alone".

And what does Allah say about Abraham and those with him? That they are wahhabis? extremists? "radical salafis"? no- Allah holds them up for us as an example to emulate.

"There has already been for you an excellent pattern in Abraham and those with him, when they said to their people, "Indeed, we are disassociated from you and from whatever you worship other than Allah. We have denied you, and there has appeared between us and you animosity and hatred forever until you believe in Allah alone""

-60:4

Fear Allah. You don't have any right to slander me because I don't believe in a tafseer that you just made up and that is refuted by the verse itself.

"radical destructive understanding of Islam", no I don't, you are simply slandering me. al-wala wal-bara is a basic part of proper aqeedah. loving and hating for the sake of Allah is part of the dīn and part of the correct aqeedah.

The concept of loyalty and disavowal (al-wala’ wa’l-bara’) and its importance

Of course there is a campaign to water down Islam and remove concepts like al-wala wal-bara. They are pushing to remove al-wala wal-bara to push a new false understanding of Islam that appeases the kuffar. This is the kind of thing being pushed by the UAE to appease their gaalo masters.

Hating the gaalo for the sake of Allah is part of the correct aqeedah. It doesn't mean that you physically harm them or that you lie to them or steal from them or that you can't be kind to non-Muslim neighbors.

You gave this explanation of the verse I cited:

"The correct understanding of that verse goes towards those that fight you for your religion and right to practice as those mushrikiin did to Abraham after exhaustive dawah to them and miracles shown."

Is that your own tafsir or is that what the scholars have said? What scholar said that verse only applies to the kaffirs that fight Muslims for their religion? What scholar said hating for the sake of Allah only applies to the kaffirs that fight you?

Speaking without knowledge about the book of Allah and slandering Muslims (in this case, for the sake of gaalo!)- this is serious. The verse I cited refutes your false tafsir that you had no right to give.

The verse itself refutes what you said:

"Indeed, we are disassociated from you and from whatever you worship other than Allah. We have denied you, and there has appeared between us and you animosity and hatred forever until you believe in Allah alone" (60:4)

what did Ibrahim and those with him say?

Indeed, we are disassociated from you and from whatever you worship other than Allah. We have denied you, and there has appeared between us and you animosity and hatred forever until you believe in Allah alone"

What did they say? "until you stop fighting us and driving us out of our homes"? "until you stop oppressing us?". No.

"and there has appeared between us and you animosity and hatred forever until you believe in Allah alone"

How much clearer can it be? "Animosity and hatred forever"- "until you believe in Allah alone".

And what does Allah say about Abraham and those with him? That they are wahhabis? extremists? "radical salafis"? no- Allah holds them up for us as an example to emulate.

"There has already been for you an excellent pattern in Abraham and those with him, when they said to their people, "Indeed, we are disassociated from you and from whatever you worship other than Allah. We have denied you, and there has appeared between us and you animosity and hatred forever until you believe in Allah alone""

-60:4

Fear Allah. You don't have any right to slander me because I don't believe in a tafseer that you just made up and that is refuted by the verse itself.
Which tafseer did I make up when it's in the Qur'an itself.

[al-Mumtahanah 60:8-9].

It is only as regards those who fought against you on account of religion, and have driven you out of your homes, and helped to drive you out, that Allah forbids you to befriend them. And whosoever will befriend them, then such are the Zalimoon (wrong-doers those who disobey Allah).”

Here is your own source refuting your fanatical position to hate all non Muslims and have enmity towards them

I don't think you understand the ayah your quoting, about abraham when did Abraham make that statement?

What was the context ? Was it at the start of his dawah ? When he destroyed the idols? Or after he was was thrown into the fire ? Do you even know it ? This is why little knowledge is so dangerous, because to take your position would mean ignoring so many ayahs and ahadiths with no ability for reconciling them, it's what fanaticism does to a person.

The irony is that this very fanaticism and misunderstanding of Abraham story got some overzealous Muslims to destroy Hindu idols in India and as a result many innocent Muslims lost their lives over it, those overzealous youth believed they were following the sunnah of Ibrahim by destroying those idols as well as following the quran, the whole islamic world rebuked them for it.

However your misunderstanding is leading you to a different type of fanaticism of hatred for all Non Muslims when very clearly you didn't grasp the context which I already explained which you rejected and I brought an ayah in the Qur'an saying the exact same thing you reject.

Your fanatical position opens attack vectors on yourself as well as the quran of hypocrisy and contradictions, for how can you hate a group of people while at the same time being kind to them, this is oxymoron, pure disingenuousness and deceit at best, contradiction at worst which the Qur'an is free from.

You brought up wala and bara, the first person in history who brought up this discourse and made it part of aqeedah ( clear innovation) even writing a book on it was Abdul wahab and he did so in the most radical fashion, not a single scholar from the first three generation of the salaf dealt with this or considered it an aqeedah matter, I challenge you to bring to me any works from the salaf on this topic, every scholar outside of new age salafism rejects this position.

let's look at an excerpt from his book just to show you how radical it is, and how unislamic.

Abdul wahab wala and bara

Islam of a man can never be accepted, even if he abandons polytheism, unless he shows enmity in his words and actions towards the disbelievers and infidels”……. “Kufr and Islam are opposed to each other. The progress of one is possible only at the expense of the other and co-existences between these two contradictory faiths is unthinkable”……“The honour of Islam lies in insulting Kufr and Kafirs, One who respects Kafirs, dishonours the Muslims. To respect them does not merely mean honouring them and assigning them a seat of honour in any assembly, but it also implies keeping company with them or showing considerations to them. They should be kept at an arm's length like dogs”….. (Majmu’ah at-Tawhid).

This is literally the madhab of ISIS and every other khareeji dogs who extensively quote Abdul wahab books, but unlike the madkhalis and other salafis, they quote it correctly and follow it consistently.

If you read that excerpt and you think that is Islam and what the prophet came with and preached, than your truly lost beyond reprieve, and anyone who rejects this, has not rejected islam.

Last edited:

Trending

Latest posts