ATTACK ON TITAN ….. ( anime discussion )

:russ: :russ:

I was waiting for this moment. Hope you anime onlys enjoyed.
It was good manga readers were making it seem it was bad. It was perfect
f34e59883132c334dde99b8f1cff9c07.jpg

Can't lie I don't mind I just love the fallout. You know that there is a whole fanmanga about Erin winning. 😭😭 People refused the mangakas ending and made their own headcanons
Them people are disrespectful man. I heard about those headcanons people were saying it was cringe and that eren cheated on Mikasa with historia 💀

Yami

Trudeau Must Go #CCP2025
VIP
Why the hell does the final episode have worse animation then the first season a decade ago 💀💀💀💀💀

Internet Nomad

✪͓̽W͓͓̽̽i͓͓̽̽n͓͓̽̽t͓͓̽̽e͓͓̽̽r͓̽ ͓̽A͓͓̽̽r͓͓̽̽c͓̽✪͓̽
Eren didn’t become a bird anyone actually thinks this genuinely retarded.

When she saw the bird it reminded her of freedom because birds are the examples of freedom.

Eren was freedom personified.

Internet Nomad

✪͓̽W͓͓̽̽i͓͓̽̽n͓͓̽̽t͓͓̽̽e͓͓̽̽r͓̽ ͓̽A͓͓̽̽r͓͓̽̽c͓̽✪͓̽
The ending was great it was a lil rushed and the animation was a lil bad at times but it was a good ending.

Anyone that hates on the show ending has a reading comprehension of a child and only watched it for the fighting scenes.

They were was going to be a genocide either way if eren did it or the mainland did it was always going to happen. So eren did what was going to protect his friends and genocided the mainland. Brought them down to 20% and destroyed much of their tech so atleast paradise has a period of peace. Also it made marlyans who killed eren so they become heros like willy tybur and simultaneously removed titans from the world. So there is no reason to hate marlayans.

However despite all that it shows that war is inevitable and the cycle of war and peace continues.

Trending