Autism in the Somali community

NidarNidar

♚Sargon of Adal♚
VIP

This video just came out and said the rate is 1 in every 16 Somali kid is autistic that’s actually insane and not sustainable.
Lack of vitamin D and diet, anyone living in the West should be taking at least 2,000 AU of vitamin D daily.

NidarNidar

♚Sargon of Adal♚
VIP
Somalis ain't inbred, it's bc these kids live in cold environments and all lack vitamin D
100% lack of vitamin D killed a lot of being during covid, my grandmother was touch and go but luckily I started supplying them with it in 2018 and throughout the pandemic, so by the time they got it, they had enough in their system.

Sa_Male

Laba Gob Kii Beer Jilicsan Baa Jaba
Too many inbreds
We need to promote intermixing with other Cushites and somali tribes or Yemenis/Omanis whilst both retaining and keeping track of ancestry.
The problem isn't inbreeding lmao it's deranged parents who abuse the hell out of their children, I myself am a surviver and so is everyone here 🤦‍♂️

Sa_Male

Lack of vitamin D and diet, anyone living in the West should be taking at least 2,000 AU of vitamin D daily.

You can't blame it all on sunlight, most of us don't have autism yet we don't take in the right sunlight as well.

Khaemwaset

Früher of the Djibouti Ugaasate 🇩🇯
VIP
Too many inbreds
We need to promote intermixing with other Cushites and somali tribes or Yemenis/Omanis whilst both retaining and keeping track of ancestry.
Somalis will say "Sarr we not black" but then beg to be mixed race. No matter how fast you run, madownimo is faster.

Khaemwaset

Früher of the Djibouti Ugaasate 🇩🇯
VIP
Stop spamming this clip nigga
And vitamin D doesn't make 1 in 16 somalis autistic, there are other factors
I take vitamin D3 supplements daily and take creatine. Out of all Somali cousins I know, I don't know one Is autistic, or at least noticeably deep in the spectrum

Sa_Male

Other factors might play a part but severe vitamin D deficiency in pregnant women seems to be the biggest factor.
But they wear jilbabs back in somalia, why isn't everybody there autistic 🤔
And you can't say from the face because I rarely see pregnant somali women leave the house

Too many inbreds
IMG_1887.jpeg

IMG_1888.jpeg

It’s never been so over. :russ:

Trending