Autism in the Somali community

Somalis ain't inbred, it's bc these kids live in cold environments and all lack vitamin D

They are trying to find angles to deride Somalis with. Real Inbreeding causes weird genetic defects and problems that don't even occur in Somalis.

And Somalis don't usually marry their first cousins either, and usually marry a seperate family line and not someone related. Which has been the case historically
9h4OeMO.png

Definitely vaccines something in our genetics doesn’t agree with it

In cold weather states like Minnesota white children have similar rates of autism. How do you explain that if it's Somali genetics? Do White European Americans practice inbreeding?

Results indicated that Somali (1 in 32) and White (1 in 36) children were about equally likely to be identified with ASD

Last edited:
I've read this study before. They sampled only 39 Somalis all of whom were from Galbeed. Its nothing to take seriously, all it says is that Somalis are slightly more related to each other than other Africans are. Somalis aren't actually inbred nor can you determine marriage practices through RoH anyways.

Kisame

Plotting world domination
VIP
Will all the inbreds we got I'm starting to understand where all of our uglies are coming from.

mqdefault (1).jpg

Had to block this negro on TikTok a few weeks ago. Bro is a walking stereotype.

The Somali version of a negro caricature.

Kisame

Plotting world domination
VIP
I've read this study before. They sampled only 39 Somalis all of whom were from Galbeed. Its nothing to take seriously, all it says is that Somalis are slightly more related to each other than other Africans are. Somalis aren't actually inbred nor can you determine marriage practices through RoH anyways.
This already debunked stop it nayaa, we lil above sub saharen bc they dont have the founder effekt, remember this doesn't even represent all Somali as this was taken from sub sub clan in Ogadenia, they isolated clan
View attachment 344782

We still have a shitload of somalis that marry within their tribe. A lot of niggas are down to marry their first cousins.

We still have a shitload of somalis that marry within their tribe. A lot of niggas are down to marry their first cousins.

A Somali from a different sub clan within a wider qabil is not in most cases someone directly blood related to you.

Will all the inbreds we got I'm starting to understand where all of our uglies are coming from.

View attachment 344783

Had to block this negro on TikTok a few weeks ago. Bro is a walking stereotype.

The Somali version of a negro caricature.

There can be ugly people in every community, it has no relationship with inbreeding.

Is this guy a product of Norwegian inbreeding? and proof that all Norwegians are inbreds?

It’s not because of marrying your cousin, no one knows the reason why there is a high rate of autism within the Somali community but I believe the most plausible explanation is lack of vitamin d, especially with Somalis not living in their home country they aren’t exposed to enough vitamin d and many Somali mothers are covered. Unfortunately Somalis refuse to take vitamin d, which if important because of what it does to the body. For example, for women it causes severe period pains and lack of vitamin d contributes to depression.

This only happens in heavily populated Somali communities. Due to the fact of being over prescribed medication from the doctor while the mother is pregnant. Autism is not that common in Somalia it like 1/1000. This why my parent never lived in heavily populated Somali communities. In addition the Canaan noticed Somali family will have 5-7 kids. For them to have the hegemony in there cities they started over medicating Somali communities.

Trending

Latest posts