Autism in the Somali community

Aseer

A man without a 🐫 won't be praised in afterlife
VIP
Stop spamming this clip nigga
And vitamin D doesn't make 1 in 16 somalis autistic, there are other factors
Explain why the rates are low in somalia and other hot countries that somalis live in but its high in america, UK or nordics 😂

Sa_Male

Laba Gob Kii Beer Jilicsan Baa Jaba
Explain why the rates are low in somalia and other hot countries that somalis live in but its high in america, UK or nordics 😂
It could also be social factors. The older Gen in somalia, from what I've seen, seem more emotionally stable than the older diaspora gen

NidarNidar

♚Sargon of Adal♚
VIP
The rates of autism back home is very low or nonexistent is it due to the cold weather and lack of activity
Yeah tbf its very hard to notice autism in girls, with guys its easier to get diagnosied early on in life, she is very bright but doesn't handle stress and loud sounds well.

Khaemwaset

Früher of the Djibouti Ugaasate 🇩🇯
VIP
I was actually about to say this, Khaemwaset s family wasn't affected by Barre and everything afterwards. I wonder how much this has to do with autism.
So Somalis who migrated from Galbeed and NFD should also have low rates of autism according to your logic? Because everything is about Siad Barre

Sa_Male

So Somalis who migrated from Galbeed and NFD should also have low rates of autism according to your logic? Because everything is about Siad Barre

Old study that found correlation between stress in pregnancy and autism.

My point is since reer dijbouti (alhamdulilah) didn't have to expreince as much suffering as the rest of us this type of stress may be related to autism.

Sa_Male

Pretty much every qabil but yours went through some of the worst human disasters and killings in our collective history and you want to pretend that didn't start with Barre??

Barre wasn't the main problem, he was the first.

Most Somalis in the West get married in the summer and children are born around March.

It is better to conceive in October so your children are born in the Summer by the will of God.

Children should born into sunlight and warmth.

NidarNidar

♚Sargon of Adal♚
VIP

Old study that found correlation between stress in pregnancy and autism.

My point is since reer dijbouti (alhamdulilah) didn't have to expreince as much suffering as the rest of us this type of stress may be related to autism.
A percentage of reer Djibouti emmigrated from Dirdhiba in the late 80s and early 90s due to conflict, the whole region was warzone, due to instability caused by the collapse of Somalia, and various resistant groups, and Ethiopia fanning the flames while they also had issues internally.

Khaemwaset

Früher of the Djibouti Ugaasate 🇩🇯
VIP
Pretty much every qabil but yours went through some of the worst human disasters and killings in our collective history and you want to pretend that didn't start with Barre??

Barre wasn't the main problem, he was the first.
What do you have to say about the Ciise massacred in Boroma by SNM/Aidthopia?

Sa_Male

You said I'm not Somali? I can get Somali citizenship if I want right now but I'm not trying to pay hundreds for a passport so I'll wait on it. Until I want to actually be in Somalia
Chill sxb your as somali as somali can be 💯
And take back that qashin nigga 👀

Most Somalis in the West get married in the summer and children are born around March.

It is better to conceive in October so your children are born in the Summer by the will of God.

Children should born into sunlight and warmth.
I forgot to add……. a man should work out for six months straight before marriage. One should also drink spinach milkshake,roasted coffee beans three days before marriage and avoid crunchy nut cornflakes during the first week of marriage.

Trending