Average IQ by Profession: Dentists Lead at 140, Marketers Lowest

CABDULWALI XASAN.

Cabdul's Status CLOSED until further notice.
VIP
I don't diss truck drivers just to impress naag. I've been doing this for a awhile negro :kodaksmiley:

Majority of the young Mali niggas getting into that field are straight up dumbasses.

Also I didn't say it was most Somali men. I know there are tons of us working in stem. We still have a noticable amount of young niggas driving on the roads though.
Of course you are your entire personality is sucking up to girls nothing else. You are labeling all truck drivers as dumbasses. That makes you? youre probably making a poverty wage too. Truck drivers get paid a whole lot, Company drivers make 70-100k, owner operators make 80-120k and its way more if you start a trucking business. You dont need college to be successful. All you like to do is spit on somali men who are working.

ZBR

سبحان اللهِ وبحمدِه Free Palestine
Nurses at 120

Social workers at 112.

Two professions with a lot of xalimos.

Meanwhile Somali niggas:
Truck drivers at 97

Security guards at 85.

:mjkkk:

I'm honestly not surprised with the truck driving iq. Besides the fobs the only Somali niggas I know that became truckers were dumbass college drop outs.
Taxi drivers and truck drivers are actually high iq especially taxi drivers pre gps

Their work engages spatial memory which is a big part of iq

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
Kisame himself is one. We have tons of people on here in engeneering fields. I could name names all day, the brother just sells us short man. Some iyaal suuq Faraax's wronged him in his youth, and he resents all of us now.
im one too

Aseer

A man without a 🐫 won't be praised in afterlife
VIP
Nurses at 120

Social workers at 112.

Two professions with a lot of xalimos.

Meanwhile Somali niggas:
Truck drivers at 97

Security guards at 85.

:mjkkk:

I'm honestly not surprised with the truck driving iq. Besides the fobs the only Somali niggas I know that became truckers were dumbass college drop outs.
How is social workers that clean xaar from old peoples ass 112 IQ :mindblown:

Aseer

A man without a 🐫 won't be praised in afterlife
VIP
There’s loads of engineers. In fact I think there’s too many, we need to start branching out a bitz
And IT guys those professions are emasculating us we need a fair portion of men in the trades

Kisame

Plotting world domination
VIP
How is social workers that clean xaar from old peoples ass 112 IQ :mindblown:
You Australians must have a different type of social workers :mjlol:

In america social workers work for the government. They mainly help homeless people find homes, help kids leave abusive households, and just overall help provide assistance for people in need.

It's a solid career choice if you want to help people. Social workers make a decent salary too. They should honestly be paid a lot more for the work they do.

Kisame

Plotting world domination
VIP
Of course you are your entire personality is sucking up to girls nothing else. You are labeling all truck drivers as dumbasses. That makes you? youre probably making a poverty wage too. Truck drivers get paid a whole lot, Company drivers make 70-100k, owner operators make 80-120k and its way more if you start a trucking business. You dont need college to be successful. All you like to do is spit on somali men who are working.

"Truck drivers get paid a whole lot, Company drivers make 70-100k, owner operators make 80-120k and its way more if you start a trucking business. "

Trucking is a horrible career choice for anyone under the age of 30. Owner operators take home around 80-100k but these niggas are still paying over 100k in maintenance and gas.
A lot of company drivers are also barely pulling in 50-60k.
Also it takes the avg trucker a long time just to save up enough cash to own a truck.

If your goal is to earn 50-70k a year you might as well just learn a regular trade that will allow you be to home everyday. Electricians, and plumbers still make great money in this day and age. Young niggas got no business driving trucks. Learn a decent trade and enjoy life. Don't waste it away on a truck.

"You are labeling all truck drivers as dumbasses"

And I'll keep saying it. Lot of them are just fat niggas that became truck drivers because CDL school is only a few weeks long. They were to lazy to attend a 2-3 year trade apprenticeship.

I have a highly intellectually demanding job now but I use to work as a cashier. Being a cashier and working in retail is much more mentally draining by far.

I think the third group are just better at test taking.

Sa_Male

IWasTheNiggaOnHereCalledTruthBomber
I have a highly intellectually demanding job now but I use to work as a cashier. Being a cashier and working in retail is much more mentally draining by far.

I think the third group are just better at test taking.
Iq is bs anyways. Psychology has found many more types of intelligence.

Dont journalists research alot when it comes to their profession though?
A company like the BBC or CNN, staffs non-journialists just for these kinds of things, there are also investigative journalist, a dying breed, like Matt Taibbi or John Pilger, neither of them even hold a advanced degree. They both made their names on the field.

You have to be legitimately retarded to get a Journalist or a Communication degree in this age of Buzzfeed and Twitter.

Sa_Male

I am not following you saxib...
:faysalwtf:
"They manage people's access to books and other resources, deal with enquiries, index and classify stock, help people find what they're looking for and cooperate with other professionals."

Doesn't seem like high level work. My cousin was a junior librarian at 16, she barely did anything.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
Computer programmers/Network Engineer

Dragon Ball GIF by Toei Animation
My father holds an advanced degree in Engineering and speaks several languages, and I know several PhD holders and aspirants from the reer. His uncle was one of the first Somalis to earn an advanced degree in STEM from the US.

"They manage people's access to books and other resources, deal with enquiries, index and classify stock, help people find what they're looking for and cooperate with other professionals."

Doesn't seem like high level work. My cousin was a junior librarian at 16, she barely did anything.
A professional librarian is different than an associate or a page. You need a Master of Library Science to become one in America.

Sa_Male

A professional librarian is different than an associate or a page. You need a Master of Library Science to become one in America.
It's still the same work, it's essentially (on the average work placement) a lesser form of being a data analyst.

Hodan from HR

Be Kind Online.
Staff Member
I know these kind of studies are full of biases but ngl, it feels good to see my siblings and I are all in the highly intellectually demanding category..

Celebrating Lets Go GIF by Pure Leaf

#SomaliExcellence

Trending