Average Somali walking in Xamar

Emir of Zayla

𝕹𝖆𝖙𝖎𝖔𝖓 𝖔𝖋 𝕻𝖔𝖊𝖙𝖘
The new capital of Somalia should be an actual somali city like Djibouti or Hargesia. Maybe if IOG mans up and takes Dir dhaba & harar we can make them a contender.
Too close to Ethiopia so no. But they would definitely be a major city tho

Ah and Galkayo represents all Somalis does it?

Till this day, Xamar is incredibly diverse and the least qabilist. You find every qabil there and no one bats eyelid. People that live there call each other ciyaal Xamar regardless of tribe. The only reason why some would say Xamar doesn’t represent Somalis is due to blatant tribalism by others whom I won’t name that have issues with Hawiyes.

They had no problem with Xamar when the president was someone from their clan.
I say those two cities because Baydhabo was at one point the capital of Somalia just a little over a decade ago. Galkayo is another good option because it is in the middle of the country and a great example of peace between different stakeholders.

Xamar does have some diversity, but end of the day the city has gone through a big shift post civil war. There used to be multiple neighborhoods that had different groups. There is a politically dominant clan in the city that's the truth. The end of Farmaajos term really showed it. The capital of a country should not have the political power be in the hands of a single group if we're being honest. There's a reason Siad imported geeljire from across the country into the city.

Emir of Zayla

𝕹𝖆𝖙𝖎𝖔𝖓 𝖔𝖋 𝕻𝖔𝖊𝖙𝖘
Zelia. Although it can probably do with a makeover to bring back the architecture after the war and decay.
We need to have a completely new makeover for our towns and cities, especially the coastal ones & move the nomads from the region into those large urban areas. We have the longest coastline in all of Africa I’ve seen reports of the amount fish and wildlife in the sea & coastline is more than enough for multiple times Somaliweyn’s population. Towns and cities (outside downtown & central areas) should be encouraged to be built in the old Somali architectural style.

A good example of what I’m talking about is Azerbaijan’s capital Baku, where everything outside of the downtown and large urban areas is built in their old styles.
IMG_9651.png

IMG_9652.png

Khaemwaset

Früher of the Djibouti Ugaasate 🇩🇯
VIP
We need to have a completely new makeover for our towns and cities, especially the coastal ones & move the nomads from the region into those large urban areas. We have the longest coastline in all of Africa I’ve seen reports of the amount fish and wildlife in the sea & coastline is more than enough for multiple times Somaliweyn’s population. Towns and cities (outside downtown & central areas) should be encouraged to be built in the old Somali architectural style.

A good example of what I’m talking about is Azerbaijan’s capital Baku, where everything outside of the downtown and large urban areas is built in their old styles.
View attachment 288376
View attachment 288377
Exactly. Somalia just needs a central government that can utilise our fertile land and coastal fishing and we can make enough food for multiple times our current population. The cities should be built in classic somali architecture and many should be moved to them, this can be helped by a connected railroad system across the Somali peninsula.

Emir of Zayla

𝕹𝖆𝖙𝖎𝖔𝖓 𝖔𝖋 𝕻𝖔𝖊𝖙𝖘
Exactly. Somalia just needs a central government that can utilise our fertile land and coastal fishing and we can make enough food for multiple times our current population. The cities should be built in classic somali architecture and many should be moved to them, this can be helped by a connected railroad system across the Somali peninsula.
Kinda like how North African countries live off the sea. We could build major highways across the whole coastline from Zeila to Mogadishu & into the interior cities and connect the towns too.

Khaemwaset

VIP
There is a Somali tiktok chick who sells hair products to Bantu in America, if she saw this thread she would book a ticket and make money.
Amaze GIF
Lmao is it that somali woman who uses her products showing to black women showing how it makes it soft when really she just has natural somali loose curls. Xalimo scamming the madow community 😂

Dalalos_ibn_Adali

Republican
VIP
Lmao is it that somali woman who uses her products showing to black women showing how it makes it soft when really she just has natural somali loose curls. Xalimo scamming the madow community 😂
She doesn't have curly or even wavy hair, she has straight hair and tells Madows if they use her hair product they will get her hair. I think she is one of those dark skin indian looking somalis who perhaps straightened her curls a bit :ftw9nwa:

Why hasn't anyone else used this marketing strategy, the hair business is multi-billion dollar industry.

Khaemwaset

VIP
She doesn't have curly or even wavy hair, she has straight hair and tells Madows if they use her hair product they will get her hair. I think she is one of those dark skin indian looking somalis who perhaps straightened her curls a bit :ftw9nwa:
Xalimos are the Jews of the beauty industry, scamming madows on YouTube. 😂

Trending

Latest posts