Awdal 🫡🫡

Khaemwaset

Früher of the Djibouti Ugaasate 🇩🇯
VIP
Mashallah. It's wonderful to see parents instilling Qabil and the pride of celebrating it in their children.

There's a sizeable GB community in Dublin.
No Awdal is a region in Somalia with multiple qabils, I celebrate this because its a rejection of the Seperatist ideology.
In puntland and Koonfur they must destroy federalism.

A unitary Somali state with one army and one leader is the end goal. Anything less than that will be the nail in the coffin for Somalis in the coming wars

No Awdal is a region in Somalia with multiple qabils, I celebrate this because its a rejection of the Seperatist ideology.
In puntland and Koonfur they must destroy federalism.

A unitary Somali state with one army and one leader is the end goal. Anything less than that will be the nail in the coffin for Somalis in the coming wars
Don't be a hypocrite. You claim Djibouti is an Ciise state when it has two other main Somali qabils and other ethnicities. The same Djibouti that has aided the seperatists for decades.

No thanks. We need more decentralisation.

Khaemwaset

VIP
Don't be a hypocrite. You claim Djibouti is an Ciise state when it has two other main Somali qabils and other ethnicities. The same Djibouti that has aided the seperatists for decades.

No thanks. We need more decentralisation.
How many times do I have to write an essay on my stance on Djibouti
Djibouti is literally just a single Somali city with a bit of desert provinces that became a country after a rigged French Vote. This was because if Djibouti joined Somalia in 1977 thr French would have to forfeit their bases in the country and abandon easy Africa totally. Because Siad Barre government banned foreign Millitaries within Somalia.

95% of the population lives in a single port city. Our economy is just the port and our service sector. This is not a real mation.

You're talking about the FGS. Which I have always called illegitimate American puppets. My argument is you saying Somalinimo is gone after 1991 and somalis in Djibouti have no desire to unify. You must be stupid to think this, there is no Djiboutian identity, we are all just Somalis, Afars and Arabs.

Every Somali in Djibouti can agree they'd rather be in a country with people in Awdal than Afars and Arabs in Djibouti. This is a simple reality you need to understand nacas
When have I claimed Djibouti is a ciise country? I said repeatedly Djibouti is just another Somali city that became a country because of the French interests.

The other ethnicities make less than 30% of the population they don't matter to anything. What does IOG action matter to my ideology? Somalis are tapped they will pin things on you simply because someone else of the same tribe did something.

Decentralisation will never work, you are all poor and weak. Shitholes thag will only secure their place as the poorest country in the world. That's ignoring the millitary aspect of it, being a poor shithole is actually the best case scenario. The more probably outcome of decentralisation and dissolving Somalia's statehood is just you being carved up by infidel Kenya and Ethiopia. Maybe your grandchildren will be proficient speakers of Oromo or Swahili

Khaemwaset

VIP
unfortunately true, it is mostly diaspora fueling the movement while most back home are content with staying in sl. i do not blame them, why trade peace for a bloody revolution?
Nigga be for real, Ciise or Samaroon will never hold the seat in Hargesia. It's an isaaq project. Only reason Hargesia doesn't do to Awdal what they do to Dhuls in the east is Djibouti.

There is no such thing as peace, and what revolution are you talking about? It's a shithole, somaliland, awdal, Somalia whatever you wanna call it. It's a shithole. Even worse is being a shithole with no political power like Awdal. It's only protection from lander militants being the Djibouti state across the border.

Nigga be for real, Ciise or Samaroon will never hold the seat in Hargesia. It's an isaaq project. Only reason Hargesia doesn't do to Awdal what they do to Dhuls in the east is Djibouti.

There is no such thing as peace, and what revolution are you talking about? It's a shithole, somaliland, awdal, Somalia whatever you wanna call it. It's a shithole. Even worse is being a shithole with no political power like Awdal. It's only protection from lander militants being the Djibouti state across the border.
i am all for awdal independence if most of the populace actually wanted it, unfortunately that just isnt the case 🤷‍♂️ if you have proof that majority of awdal locals want independence then pleases show it

Khaemwaset

VIP
i am all for awdal independence if most of the populace actually wanted it, unfortunately that just isnt the case 🤷‍♂️ if you have proof that majority of awdal locals want independence then pleases show it
I don't advocate for Awdal independence, I say that awdal should be re absorbed into the Somali state.

There's no way for me to have hard proof, unless we have some sort of polls. But why would Dir in Awdal want to be in an isaaq dominated unrecognised country with no chance of their clans getting tbe kursi in hargesia. Instead of being in a multi clan federation, Somalia, where they can at least rule themselves properly without having a single clan dominate the politics. It's a very simple answer and we as Ciise and Samaroon could only give one answer.

Wasn't Djibouti trying to invade Zeila only to be pushed back the SNM when the Somali state collapsed? Why you trying to rewrite history. Gadabursi have held presidency in Somaliland? What have they had in Djibouti.

You always coming for Somaliland as your number one enemy while ignoring your own problems, truly a hyprocrite. Fix your own problems first, second and third and then worry about others.

I don't advocate for Awdal independence, I say that awdal should be re absorbed into the Somali state.

There's no way for me to have hard proof, unless we have some sort of polls. But why would Dir in Awdal want to be in an isaaq dominated unrecognised country with no chance of their clans getting tbe kursi in hargesia. Instead of being in a multi clan federation, Somalia, where they can at least rule themselves properly without having a single clan dominate the politics. It's a very simple answer and we as Ciise and Samaroon could only give one answer.

That's assuming Somalia remains a failed state forever, but then you have constant war between the regions and FGS. It's a shit show not worth the fake unity.

Consolidation of power would happen at some point then Awdal would be the furhest place from Mogadishu and just ignored again like before, instead an important region in Somaliland close to capital.

Seriously why should anyone listen to a person from Djibouti with zero skin in the game. Go become Djibouti state of Somalia and then offer your opinions. Might as well be from New Zealand talking about Somalia/Somaliland.

How many times do I have to write an essay on my stance on Djibouti

When have I claimed Djibouti is a ciise country? I said repeatedly Djibouti is just another Somali city that became a country because of the French interests.

The other ethnicities make less than 30% of the population they don't matter to anything. What does IOG action matter to my ideology? Somalis are tapped they will pin things on you simply because someone else of the same tribe did something.

Decentralisation will never work, you are all poor and weak. Shitholes thag will only secure their place as the poorest country in the world. That's ignoring the millitary aspect of it, being a poor shithole is actually the best case scenario. The more probably outcome of decentralisation and dissolving Somalia's statehood is just you being carved up by infidel Kenya and Ethiopia. Maybe your grandchildren will be proficient speakers of Oromo or Swahili
Don't answer this dude, he's using the same playbook as every anti Somali unity seccesionists, when ever they see someone who's pro unity they'll accuse you of being tribalist, to discredit you and discourage you from unity with the rest of Somaliweyn.. Anyway as I see it federalism can work, let regions manage their internal affairs and let a unitary goverment manage everything external, but in order for this to work we need a credible intelligent leadership, what we don't have at the current setup.

Khaemwaset

VIP
That's assuming Somalia remains a failed state forever, but then you have constant war between the regions and FGS. It's a shit show not worth the fake unity.

Consolidation of power would happen at some point then Awdal would be the furhest place from Mogadishu and just ignored again like before, instead an important region in Somaliland close to capital.
What's the difference?
Somalia is Poor and recognised
Somaliland is poor and unrecognised.

Either way Awdal won't have political power. Riyale Kahin was inconsequential, he was just another member of the former Siad Barre government and was part of the Hargesia Political elite that split off.

How was awdal specificallg ignored by Mogadishu? It was not as rich as xamar but that was basically everywhere outside the capital.

Seriously why should anyone listen to a person from Djibouti with zero skin in the game. Go become Djibouti state of Somalia and then offer your opinions. Might as well be from New Zealand talking about Somalia/Somaliland.
Here We Go Again GIF by MOODMAN

Khaemwaset

VIP
Don't answer this dude, he's using the same playbook as every anti Somali unity seccesionists, when ever they see someone who's pro unity they'll accuse you of being tribalist, to discredit you and discourage you from unity with the rest of Somaliweyn.. Anyway as I see it federalism can work, let regions manage their internal affairs and let a unitary goverment manage everything external, but in order for this to work we need a credible intelligent leadership, what we don't have at the current setup.
Every "lander" on here has immediately called me a tribalist and an Ciise that wants to benefit Djibouti only. A great protection.

Idk, maybe because a line in the sand doesn't change anything? Ciise are one of 2 primary clans in awdal. It's like saying I have no right to speak on sitti or Dir dhaba. Do you not realise most my family migrated to Djibouti in the recent decades? The only part of my family thay was staying inside Djibouti's borders was the nomadic part of my family, my paternal great grandfather who was in Ali sabieh.

Every "lander" on here has immediately called me a tribalist and an Ciise that wants to benefit Djibouti only. A great protection.

Idk, maybe because a line in the sand doesn't change anything? Ciise are one of 2 primary clans in awdal. It's like saying I have no right to speak on sitti or Dir dhaba. Do you not realise most my family migrated to Djibouti in the recent decades? The only part of my family thay was staying inside Djibouti's borders was the nomadic part of my family, my paternal great grandfather who was in Ali sabieh.
I see you have every right to speak on Somali affairs, wa dadkagi :samwelcome:

What's wrong with saying: If you are pushing others to do something you haven't even done yourself, you might be a hypocrite? It's totally hypocritical. But he likes stability for himself. Revolution and sacrifice and uncertainty for everyone else.

Arm chair revolutionary playing one of the games like Age of Empires or Civilization but in real life.

Knight Ageofempires GIF by Age Of Empires Community
200.gif

Last edited: