awdal people are the biggest traitors

Status
Not open for further replies.
FREE AWDAL STATE!

awdal-state-flag.jpg

Farmaajo should recognise them as a legitimate state and covertly send them supplies and aid. Win hearts, minds, and stomachs.

The chaos that would cause in the woqooyi region...

Evil_a31b33_917285.jpg

I swear you southerners are not very bright. You dumbasses seem to think Awdal and Sool are only comprised of Gadabuursi and Dhulos, when in reality many Isaaq sub clans live in those regions as well. The day those regions separate from Somaliland is the day Xamar separates from Somalia.

Stop wishing ill on a peaceful region and fix your own.

Bohol

VIP
Africa Intelligence wrote about this. Apparently the monopoly of importing goods in Lughaya coastal area was given to businessman Ina Aw Siciid (someone that isn't even from Awdal but Gabiley). This is one of the reasons why 99% of reer Awdal should vote against Kulmiye.

Africa Intelligence wrote about this. Apparently the monopoly of importing goods in Lughaya coastal area was given to businessman Ina Aw Siciid (someone that isn't even from Awdal but Gabiley). This is one of the reasons why 99% of reer Awdal should vote against Kulmiye.
What do they normally vote ? Don't all clans have their own parties ?

Bohol

VIP
FREE AWDAL STATE!

awdal-state-flag.jpg

Farmaajo should recognise them as a legitimate state and covertly send them supplies and aid. Win hearts, minds, and stomachs.

The chaos that would cause in the woqooyi region...

Evil_a31b33_917285.jpg

Awdal is bordered by Djibout to the west, south by Ethiopia, north by the Gulf of Aden. It can easily go alone. Imagine being able to get weapons from 3 fronts, it is a walk in the park.

52x6rm.png

@Duke of Bohol

Hence they are in the perfect position to be used as prep-ground for proxy attacks on Woqooyi galbeed. Why would Awdal want to secede into their own country? They are Somalis in hostage, just how the Djibouti Somali was hostage to Afar and French vote rigging in the 60's referendum.

I'm spit-balling here - could be I'm writing complete crap.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
I swear you southerners are not very bright. You dumbasses seem to think Awdal and Sool are only comprised of Gadabuursi and Dhulos, when in reality many Isaaq sub clans live in those regions as well. The day those regions separate from Somaliland is the day Xamar separates from Somalia.

Stop wishing ill on a peaceful region and fix your own.

:mjlol::chrisfreshhah::pachah1::dead:

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
All you've done is proven my point. What's yours?:manny:

"Iidoor this, Iidoor that" you'll still be an AMISOM colony in 50 years.:mjlol:
I'm from puntland miss me with all that AMISOM bullshit we have Somali troops defending our lands so come correct or don't come at all.

Besides the guy On the video is from awdal state of Somalia.

You share the same country. Buuqland should be more concerned with paying its own troops instead of Somaliland. I don't concern myself with dhaboyaco.:manny:

Go to Somaliland and find out. You'll be on your way to Xamar on a banana plane faster you can say "Ayaan Hirsi".:mjlol:

Sorry but there is not Somaliland flag in United nations.

Until I can see your Iranian flag in the UN world building in New York I will.recognize Somaliland as a nation.

Right you are breakaway region :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending