awdal people are the biggest traitors

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry but there is not Somaliland flag in United nations.

Until I can see your Iranian flag in the UN world building in New York I will.recognize Somaliland as a nation.

Right you are breakaway region :lol:

So you answer to America and the UN? Did the Sahaba have a flag at UN too?:mjlol:

Kkkk,

Gobolka Awdal iyo Gobolka Salal, Boorama iyo Saylac waa Somaliland - Boqolka iyo Boqol

I have exposed the Southerners, they do not want the UAE base because they want to arm the rebels of Khaatumo iyo Dir, even some Isaaq subclans *cough cough, HY*

Lakiin the base will be built, and there will be no rebellions.

I had the pleasure of going to Saylac and boorama last year, i saw my beautiful flag flying high.
somaliland flag.png

Flag-map_of_Somaliland.svg.png

Zorro

Son of Aw-Barre
1.you try and contribute to the country
2.bucur bucayr beesha dhexe starts problem in your region
3.you fight the injustice
4.bucur bucayr says you are against the country
5.mogadishu news outlets use the moment to spread propaganda
6.bucur bucayr gets more angry even though they started all of this

:mjlol::russ:

Dhay Geel

"Aar kow Dheh"
Facts remain Awdal in 100% Somaliland and it's in Somaliland control 100%.

The beauty of Somaliland is we know how to solve our problems peacefully.
Southern Somalia only know bullets.

:manny:

I swear you southerners are not very bright. You dumbasses seem to think Awdal and Sool are only comprised of Gadabuursi and Dhulos, when in reality many Isaaq sub clans live in those regions as well. The day those regions separate from Somaliland is the day Xamar separates from Somalia.

Stop wishing ill on a peaceful region and fix your own.

You claim that a lot of Isaaqs live in Sool but in reality they are a minority. The only region Isaaqs make a mjority in Sool is Caynabo. I find it strange how you're so comfortable with claiming other peoples land.

You also claim southerners are not very bright when Somaliland have destroyed the value of their own made up currency. :drakelaugh:

Keo

VIP
Listen yeah, I am getting tired of these areas trying to form their own states when they ain't happy with SL. Just stay within Somalia.

Awdal people are most honorable Somalis nasab, cilmi, iyo adab Mashaalah :lawd:

The Awdal state is one of most beautiful region in north Somalia, very green, islands, nice weather,historic towns, mountains. they plant trees instead of cutting them. Plus the good schools and university there.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts