Ayaan from real housewives of Dubai

Kisame

Plotting world domination
VIP
She was a Somali super model and worked with big fashion companies.

Check out her Wikipedia page
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chanel_Ayan

Her backstory pissed me off ngl. Born in Kenya. She was an FGM victim, had an acholic father, and was mostly raised by her mom. Her pops also tried to force her into a marriage when she was 14.

Im really starting to hate old Somali people honestly.

Modeling pretty much saved her life. She's cousin with another former super model ubah Hassan. Ubah is also on real housewives of New York City.

Mohmed

"For sale: Baby shoes, never worn."
She was a Somali super model and worked with big fashion companies.

Check out her Wikipedia page
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chanel_Ayan

Her backstory pissed me off ngl. Born in Kenya. She was an FGM victim, had an acholic father, and was mostly raised by her mom. Her pops also tried to force her into a marriage when she was 14.

Im really starting to hate old Somali people honestly.

Modeling pretty much saved her life. She's cousin with another former super model ubah Hassan. Ubah is also on real housewives of New York City.
All the high tier successful Somali babes go to cadaan niggas:
1708928140591.png
1708928169379.png

Kisame

VIP
All the high tier successful Somali babes go to cadaan niggas:
View attachment 317953View attachment 317954

All of our super model chicks pretty much became successful during a time period where we had no rich Somali niggas in the west.

Also her back story makes me believe she's a gaal honestly. Her pops probably ruined Somali men for her.

I've said it before but older Somali men really fucked over a lot of young men and women.

Plus even if they were muslim ayan, ubah, and Iman are all non hijabis. Somalis niggas back in the day weren't cuffing non hijabis. Especially the rich ones across the globe.

All of our super model chicks pretty much became successful during a time period where we had no rich Somali niggas in the west.

Also her back story makes me believe she's a gaal honestly. Her pops probably ruined Somali men for her.

I've said it before but older Somali men really fucked over a lot of young men and women.

Plus even if they were muslim ayan, ubah, and Iman are all non hijabis. Somalis niggas back in the day weren't cuffing non hijabis. Especially the rich ones across the globe.
Is she half ethopian says that on her Wikipedia

Is she half ethopian says that on her Wikipedia
She’s 100% Oromo, not Somali. Losers who heard her name was Ayaan (also an oromo name) tried to bully her into claiming Somali even though she’s a shameful human being, because dumbasses love represention even from rappers and other trash.

Not true. During the time of Imaan, Somali women hardly wore proper hijab. Imaan is very old and was young in the 70s . back in the days, if you look at picture of young city Somali women, they didn’t wear it. Even in the Meey many only wore guuntinos.

Ayaan Yh, she was probably young in the 90s and hijab by then became entrenched in our culture and not wearing one was seen as a big ceeb.

Kisame

VIP
She’s 100% Oromo, not Somali. Losers who heard her name was Ayaan (also an oromo name) tried to bully her into claiming Somali even though she’s a shameful human being, because dumbasses love represention even from rappers and other trash.
Say wallahi ayaan is oromo? Has she spoken about this before or is she just going around claiming Somali??

Her cousin is ubah though

Why does she claim Somali then?

Kisame

VIP
Not true. During the time of Imaan, Somali women hardly wore proper hijab. Imaan is very old and was young in the 70s . back in the days, if you look at picture of young city Somali women, they didn’t wear it. Even in the Meey many only wore guuntinos.

Ayaan Yh, she was probably young in the 90s and hijab by then became entrenched in our culture and not wearing one was seen as a big ceeb.

Nvm about Iman. Didn't check her backstory out like I did with ayaan. Iman was actually married to a Somali guy before she started modeling.

Ayaan seems to have had a rougher backstory.

Nvm about Iman. Didn't check her backstory out like I did with ayaan. Iman was actually married to a Somali guy before she started modeling.

Ayaan seems to have had a rougher backstory.
Imaan never had a rough story. She was the daughter of an ambassador and was attending Uni when scouted. She also grew up in a time when hijab wasn’t that expected for young women, especially the unmarried.

Nin123

Hunted
VIP

You have one of the worst takes in here walhy I even doubt if you are real Somali.
something off about you.
Mixed Martial Arts Middle Finger GIF by UFC

Kisame

VIP
You have one of the worst takes in here walhy I even doubt if you are real Somali.
something off about you.
Mixed Martial Arts Middle Finger GIF by UFC

What was so bad about that take???

It's true all of our models back then became famous and wealthy during a time period where we barely had any financially successful somali men in the west.

Plus ayaan's backstory isn't really shocking because we have tons of FGM victims and we've had chicks that were forced into marriages by shitty parents.

Trending