Why Do Their European Overlords Even Tolerate This Savage Nonsense?

Omar del Sur

علم السلف > علم الخلف
VIP
they're fine with this kind of thing and they encourage this kind of thing... do lots of things that show how tolerant and accepting they are... then they can show their real colors when it counts for them- when you challenge the ideology they try to push on you... so the nonwhite peoples... they can have their "native" foods... "native" dances... "native" cultural clothing.... but when they resist things like lgbt or secularisn- that's when the real colors of the westerners emerge

The whites are tryna incorporate that culture because New Zealand wouldn’t have one otherwise
The dance is ridiculous though. The one middle-aged lady looks like she is legit tweaking out. Honorable mention is the younger one at the beginning doing the chihuahua barks.

It looks like one of those Tribal dances i used to see in cartoons growing up , the woman in the middle made my laugh so much she is deep into it:ftw9nwa:

NidarNidar

♚Sargon of Adal♚
VIP
The Maori used trench warfare on the brits, they constantly fought against each other so were battled harden, and they weren't afraid of death, in the end, divide and conquer worked against them.

Link:

SomaliSteel

No dictator can imprison a population forever.
Maori actually committed genocide against the other major tribe in new Zealand and had to stop with the arrival of the British...

They were called the Moriori people, they are now extinct

Bari

Garabsare
Yall dont know shit about NZ, this is a big part of their culture. NZ cadaans/Maori get along well, 100x better than the aboriginal australians and white aussies.

Ashraf

🌊🐫𐒅𐒔𐒖𐒂 𐒅𐒘𐒐𐒐𐒗𐒇🇸🇴🪽
Can’t lie I wouldn’t keep a straight face if this happened in front of me

Maori actually committed genocide against the other major tribe in new Zealand and had to stop with the arrival of the British...

They were called the Moriori people, they are now extinct

There’s like, 1000 of them left. Apparently from 1835-1865, 300-1400 of them were killed or died from chattel slavery, beatings, forced labor and inhumane conditions.

The Māori cannibalized them too :williamswtf: Crazy stuff.

Trending

Latest posts